Best TC Mod/Tank Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCP1991

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
Hello All,

Recently I've found that I really like vaping in temperature control on my Innokin Cool Fire TC 100 w/ Innokin Sub V Tank using their SS 0.5 ohm coils. That said, I'm looking to pick up another kit and so I was hoping those of you who enjoy TC vaping might be able to point me in the right direction. I do not want to build so I am really hoping to find a set up with some solid replaceable coil units for TC vaping. The features I'm looking for are below. It would be awesome if your suggestion was being sold as a starter kit but I'm perfectly happy piecing things together. There is not really any budget.

- Reasonably large tank (4+ ml.).
- Easy access to replaceable SS coil units.
- Ideally, the option to fire the coils at slightly higher wattages (50-100 watt range). The coils in the Innokin only go up to 60 watts and I'd like a bit more of a quick hitter if possible.
- Decent cloud production.
- Internal battery. (This one is not set in stone, I'm fine with using external batteries but would simply prefer an internal battery)

Thanks!!

EODPaul

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Ottawa Ontario Canada
I like my uwell crown with .5 ss coils in temp mod. As far as mod my new Smoant Battlestar has been great in tc mod although it does have the internal battery you were looking for. Wonderful setup you'd love if you tried.
What temperature do you run your crown at with those coils? I'm curious.
Thanks in advance.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
What temperature do you run your crown at with those coils? I'm curious.
Thanks in advance.
I run it at 480 F with 75watts and I have the tcr set to .00110. I enjoy temperature mode better than power mod because I take longer slow mtl pulls. When I'm in watts it gets too hot and if I lower the watts I don't get as much vapor as I like. In temperature mode it's a perfect combination of vapor and heat. I get nice fulfilling hits with lots of vapor and flavor and it never gets too hot.

EODPaul

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Ottawa Ontario Canada
I run it at 480 F with 75watts and I have the tcr set to .00110. I enjoy temperature mode better than power mod because I take longer slow mtl pulls. When I'm in watts it gets too hot and if I lower the watts I don't get as much vapor as I like. In temperature mode it's a perfect combination of vapor and heat. I get nice fulfilling hits with lots of vapor and flavor and it never gets too hot.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread