Better E-Juice Companies than Others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Hi Cruisedoc,

Thanks for your input. Johnson Creek is a bit too expensive for me, at this point. But I might try them in the future. I also just found out that TV's menthol tastes like Halls cough drops, so now I don't think I'm going to order from there and I'm back to square one...

I just need some good menthol and a good cherry to hold me off until I have extra money to try new flavors. I've spent WAY too much in the past few weeks between the two kits and the juices that I purchased and I just need something that I know I will like.

Right now I'm leaning toward Cignot, they have a good menthol (Chill) that my mom has tried and likes and their cherry got good reviews as well. So, I think I'm going to try that.

mick11

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Dallas, TX
Welcome and congrats on dropping the analogs!

Now about juice.....remember as all have said, what is bliss to one may be piss to another.

So my $.02 which might be worth half of that.....instead of buying larger/more expensive bottles, go with some smaller/chaper and a variety. Menthol obviously is working, so maybe a larger bottle of that so that you have something you can depend on.

I really don't like to tout suppliers, but NHaler sounds like one you should consider. Their juice is 100% USA made......they have excellent Menthol and Tobacco options in their Octane line.....and their High Voltage flavors are fantastic! Most important for you, they have small sample bottles for only $4.00 so you could try several without a big expense. If you are interested, there is a 10% off coupon as well.

Good luck and Happy vaping.

Last edited:

pumpguy05

Apr 25, 2010
wisconsin
Wisconsin is quickly becoming the ecig Mecca of the USA. Many different ecig companies here now. Partly because there is no tax on these now that the FDA has classified ecigs as a durable medical device. The lak of a state sales tax and the fact that Wisconsin is a Liberal state will allow for many different ecig companies to take root here. There is hardly a mall or smoke shop that you cannot find ecigs right now.

ramsey2toes

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
Racine, WI
Hi Butrfly4200
I'm from Racine, wisconsin....
I had a hard time finding a good menthol, Johnsons creek does sell a small bottle of Artic menthol for just $10.00 plus tax and S&H. It's the best menthol I have found, so far. I heard of some stores just over the border in Ill., but I haven't gone to them yet. I did find a small shop in Kenosha - they do sell some juice I just bought some of their menthol and MB flavor and it's not bad. If I find any other stores I'll let you know.

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
I did find a small shop in Kenosha - they do sell some juice I just bought some of their menthol and MB flavor and it's not bad. If I find any other stores I'll let you know.

Is it that head shop on 6th St and 6th Ave in Kenosha? Or the one that's right off the freeway, perhaps? Might have to take a road trip! lol :D

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
One more thing....I recommend you try fruit flavors at first since you liked the cherry. I wasn't able to taste coffees, chocolats, vanillas, caramels, etc. until about 6 weeks cig free.

Good to know! I bought 4 bottles of juice that I currently dislike a LOT, maybe I'll try them in a few more weeks, there is some chocolate and coffee...actually the kona strawberry tasted literally like puke flavoring with a hint of strawberry. lol

groovy

Jan 24, 2010
se mi
Butrfly4200.....

I don't know how far Milwaukee is from Wauwatosa, WI , but that's where AmericaneLiquidStore.com is located. I've purchased from them twice now and can vouch for their quality and customer service. Their website has a phone number listed. Phone: 1-877-367-9988 Why not give them a call and see what they have to say? If you're near by, they might let you visit...worth a try.

If I recall correctly, Don is the person I dealt with.

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Oh wow! Thanks for that info! Wauwatosa is less than a mile from where I live in Milwaukee, so VERY close. That would be awesome if they actually had a storefront!
Thanks again, I'm going to give them a call!

Butrfly4200.....

I don't know how far Milwaukee is from Wauwatosa, WI , but that's where AmericaneLiquidStore.com is located. I've purchased from them twice now and can vouch for their quality and customer service. Their website has a phone number listed. Phone: 1-877-367-9988 Why not give them a call and see what they have to say? If you're near by, they might let you visit...worth a try.

If I recall correctly, Don is the person I dealt with.

mbaker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2010
Richmond,va
Taste is definately subjective! My personal favorite supplier is Tasty Vapor... very flavorful, spot on flavors and a deal for the money. Have heard good things about Mrs. T's and DIY Flavorshack as well, but haven't gotten around to ordering from them.

I do not care for the V4L juice at all. It's very bland and not very flavorfull. All of my juice comes from Tasty Vapor. It is the best juice available.

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
I have two juices from V4L (dark chocolate raspberry and peanut butter cup) both of which I don't care for at the moment, however, apparently newbs aren't able to taste chocolate flavors until 2-6 weeks after we/they start vaping. So, I guess I'll try them in a couple of weeks again to see if they taste any better, but I can't touch them now...:cry: Trying to keep positive about this...:D

I do not care for the V4L juice at all. It's very bland and not very flavorfull. All of my juice comes from Tasty Vapor. It is the best juice available.

Gammi

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
Indiana
Wisconsin is quickly becoming the ecig Mecca of the USA. Many different ecig companies here now. Partly because there is no tax on these now that the FDA has classified ecigs as a durable medical device. The lak of a state sales tax and the fact that Wisconsin is a Liberal state will allow for many different ecig companies to take root here. There is hardly a mall or smoke shop that you cannot find ecigs right now.

Curious where you heard that the FDA has classified the ecigs? The FDA is wanting ecigs banned and has been in court with this for quite sometime now. Please don't post things that are not true because this misleads people. ECF is working hard to keep all of us posted and we all need to read what they have to say so that we stay informed.

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Thank you very much! So far, the only problem that I have is when I'm at the bar and everyone else is smoking analogs, then I get a craving. However, I rarely go out and when I did smoke an analog (actually 3 of them), my lungs hurt in the morning. Other than that, I don't really have cravings for the analogs, I don't feel like I'm missing anything anymore.

It's nice that my bedding, my hair and my clothes don't smell gross anymore!

Oh and congrats Butrfly4200 for your success with getting off analogs.

sabrin20

Apr 22, 2010
pennsylvania
Hmmmmmmmm sorry to hear that you dont like strictlyejuices i have been dealing with them for awhile now and never got a flavor i didnt like.
Maybe you better hang onto them as they say you taste does change.
Try mixing them with some others it may surprise you.
I buy the watermellon mint,strawberry mint from them its awesome.
Well way to go on vaping and keep trying different types you will find a fav. Adventually.

Butrfly4200

Apr 24, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
It's not, necessarily, that I didn't like strictly e-juice, I just didn't like the flavors that I chose. I chose flavors that are for, apparently, the more experience vaporer. As I've learned, over time my taste will come back and I'll be able to taste flavors like chocolate and coffee, but no such luck as of right now. When I tried the juice that I got from them, I got good vapor and a good throat hit, it is nothing against the company, it was my own "newbiness" (lol) that caused the problem with the juices that I chose.

Hmmmmmmmm sorry to hear that you dont like strictlyejuices i have been dealing with them for awhile now and never got a flavor i didnt like.
Maybe you better hang onto them as they say you taste does change.
Try mixing them with some others it may surprise you.
I buy the watermellon mint,strawberry mint from them its awesome.
Well way to go on vaping and keep trying different types you will find a fav. Adventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread