Better than Provari???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
Lr at 6 volts is pretty high wattage. I did crank my 2ohm dc carto up to 6 v on my provari and it handled it fine but I hate poly so I run 3ohm fluxes at 4.5v and 2.2-3 ohm atty at 4.5-5.5v. lr at 6v is burning juice not vaporizing it. If you manage to keep the coil wet enough not to burn then you get little balls of juice at boiling temps hitting your tongue burning it. I found 10 watts the most I could ever want to vape at. Everyone I let try my setup cough and can't handle it plus I get more th and 3x the vapor I could ever get of an analog at 8 watts. YMMV

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
the Krescendo will kick your .... and there is hardly a voltage drop like .1, 2x 2.2ohms @ 6v is crazy harsh even 6mg vg I haven't choke like that sinse I was a smoker dial that voltage down its not pocket friendly but its a awesome mod! I really like mine
A box mod from Krimson Kustoms. I have a Krescendo that will run 2 dual coils at the same time at 6.1V. You don't get any better than that. PM JamesW if you're interested in one of his mods.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...oltage-evercool-quality-look-great-price.html

Contact ProVape and get your ProVari fixed before selling it. I don't think a buyer would be happy with the paint coming off or whatever it is that they use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread