Bionic Vapor GIVEAWAY! Complete sample pack (60ML) More than one daily winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
I was going to try and reply to everyone, what a surprise! :D

We have successfully confirmed every one of you that has liked us on Facebook. Thank you! We are also over half way to the first 50 posts, so we may have two lucky winners of the two giveaways sooner than expected!

Also Heden, thank you for the great shoutout! Heden was one of the winners of our recurrent giveaway on Facebook!

You will have many, many chances (for those of you liking us on Facebook, check out our giveaway over there! As we can only pin one post, the one that is pinned is the 50% discount sale for a week, once that's gone the giveaway post will be back on top) to win and try our premium line of e-juices completely free! And if you not, we are always going to make it more and more affordable for you to try us out, such as our 2-day 75% discount and now the 50% discount for a week.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I was going to try and reply to everyone, what a surprise! :D

We have successfully confirmed every one of you that has liked us on Facebook. Thank you! We are also over half way to the first 50 posts, so we may have two lucky winners of the two giveaways sooner than expected!

Also Heden, thank you for the great shoutout! Heden was one of the winners of our recurrent giveaway on Facebook!

You will have many, many chances (for those of you liking us on Facebook, check out our giveaway over there! As we can only pin one post, the one that is pinned is the 50% discount sale for a week, once that's gone the giveaway post will be back on top) to win and try our premium line of e-juices completely free! And if you not, we are always going to make it more and more affordable for you to try us out, such as our 2-day 75% discount and now the 50% discount for a week.

I don't do FB, Twitter or the like so keep doing stuff here for us non internet adventurous types please.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
I don't do FB, Twitter or the like so keep doing stuff here for us non internet adventurous types please.
Of course! That's why we did a double giveaway to accommodate for everyone. There's many more good stuff coming your way here on ECF!

Let me also take this chance to say...we have reached 50+ posts already! Wow, we can't thank you enough! Please stand by while we organize all of your names and put them through a randomizer. Also, we are very close to getting 30 likes via Facebook directly from ECF, so that's another giveaway we may have to announce a winner for VERY soon!

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
wow, nice contest for here but I don't and never will do Facebook. I understand why you do from a business stand point and am glad you think of those of us that refuse to do facebook.
Thanks, I refuse to buy anything from companies that do contest on FB only, you guys will get my business..
That's perfectly understandable. We will never do any type of sales/contests/giveaways/discounts exclusively on one place only. We will target all social platforms to not leave anyone out! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread