Bionic Vapor - GIVEAWAY #3 Pick from three prizes / Daily winners / NON-STOP giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
Thanks! I've been using a toothpick and got the coil part down pretty good, it's the deck mounting I'm having trouble with, I just hope I have enough wire to make at least one good one

Watch a lot of YouTube videos....It helped me out a lot. It is actually rather easy. Just make sure you use something to wrap you coil that will fit in the cup slots. Tooth pick or something like that.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I quit looking...that's when I finally found my great guy! Of course...I know your are looking for a woman.

That's when it happens, first marriage sucked, (problem I was looking) Second pure bliss, wasn't looking, found a friend who what going through the same crap with divorce at the same time, long story short neither of us looking, but found it, been married 13 years. Wouldn't trade her for anything.

Last edited:

rmk_kelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2014
Winchester, VA, USA
leave it around the toothpick when you mount it....it helps. Then just easily twist it out.
Thanks! I've been using a toothpick and got the coil part down pretty good, it's the deck mounting I'm having trouble with, I just hope I have enough wire to make at least one good one

rmk_kelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2014
Winchester, VA, USA
That's when it happens, first marriage sucked, (problem I was looking) Second pure bliss, wasn't looking, found a friend who what going through the same crap with divorce at the same time, long story short neither of us looking, but found it, been married 13 years. Would trade her for anything.

Say what? lol I assume you mean WOULDN'T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread