Bionic Vapor - GIVEAWAY #3 Pick from three prizes / Daily winners / NON-STOP giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
I bet JC's will be rockin! I'm genuinely impressed with his juices .... even the flavors I personally don't care for, I was still able to enjoy on some level .... bacco/countryside for example .... I'm not a bacco person, but was able to enjoy countryside :)

I have tried 4 of the banana nanananana nut things and each has really been different. One I absolutely adored, It had chocolate so really looking forward to JC's

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I bet JC's will be rockin! I'm genuinely impressed with his juices .... even the flavors I personally don't care for, I was still able to enjoy on some level .... bacco/countryside for example .... I'm not a bacco person, but was able to enjoy countryside :)
I preferred Ground Breaking... just wish it had a shorter name LOL

rmk_kelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2014
Winchester, VA, USA
Watch a lot of YouTube videos....It helped me out a lot. It is actually rather easy. Just make sure you use something to wrap you coil that will fit in the cup slots. Tooth pick or something like that.
Almost time to play with coil building, after 4 cups of coffee, I think I can handle it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread