Bionic Vapor - GIVEAWAY #4 Choose from 3 prizes/3 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Good evening folks! It's been a while since we ran our three daily giveaways, so I figured it was time to start doing a few more giveaways like the old times (old times meaning 4 months ago :D) Everything has grown so much faster than I expected, and for that I can't thank each and every one of you enough. So these little giveaways are just a very small way of saying "Thank you for being part of the Bionic minion family!". :)

As usual, the giveaway is fairly simple; post. That's it, just post. Create interesting conversations, chat, ask me questions, post funny pics, ask others about which flavors they prefer and why, whatever comes to mind! There are only two things worth mentioning so the contest stays "clean";
1. Spamming posts will *not* increase your chances of winning.
2. Posting just once and leaving/forgetting about it *will* decrease your chances of winning (be talkative, chat with us!)

The prizes you can choose from are:
-4 15ML bottles;
-2 30ML bottles;
-1 60ML bottle;
of the flavor, PG/VG ratio and nicotine strength of your choosing.

This way, the contest caters to both those that have not tried our line and those who already have, allowing you to try as many as four of our flavors, or stocking up on your favorite.

slideshow_1.jpg

So let the giveaway begin! It will end on Monday, 11:59 P.M EST. Good luck everyone! :) :toast:

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
So who's had Bionic Vapor Juice? What are some favorites?

Well, it's kind of a big secret. I don't really share it with anyone except my closest confidants, but I sort of like Ground Breaking a little bit. Just kidding. I tell everyone who'll listen, as well as those who don't want to, that Ground Breaking is the best juice available on the planet. Just enough Black Cherry Cavendish tobacco for a base with hints of chocolate, cream and some hazelnut shavings to round it out, but that's just where it ends up for me. It morphs through several different profiles over the course of steeping (all of them good). My top ADV bar none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread