Birthday Give Away!!! Check out how you can get a 50.00 Gift Certificate or Juice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey everybody!!!

It's that time of year when it is almost Dawn's birthday and I wanted to try something new!!! Every year I try to surprise her with a room full of decorations and treats and I think I may have done it all!!! That is why I am coming to you...

I need an idea and fast. The person who comes up with the best birthday idea (one that I can use :)) will win a $50 gift certificate to purchase what you would like on the website. Throughout this time I will be giving away 30ml bottles of e-juice for you!!! The more people who participate the more I can give away so lets do this!!! Also if you want to give a shout out to Dawn on her birthday it is May 30th...I will be selecting winners for the grand prize about a week before the big event so there is plenty of time to join in!!! Just keep your eye out to see if you are one of the winners!!!

Remember anybody can participate but sadly enough only individuals living in the US or Military APO/FPO can win a prize...

The time is now and I can't wait to see what y'all come up with!!!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Right off the bat, I've always liked the idea of a super large, adult pinata filled with cool things that grown ups would like. It would have to be filled with stuff that grown ups would actually scramble along the floor to gather up. That's what makes it fun.

I'm sure we can all come up with something you can use. I hope Dawn's birthday is extra special and fun for you guys.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Gosh I love "almost Birthdays" :D
I'm with @Marina2 ... an adult pinata is def the way to go ...and I am saying this because I actually made one for a friend ...an Aries ...many years ago :rolleyes: .... it was a pinata decorated like a sheep ...with toilet paper tuffs for the fur ...well...ya had to have been there :rolleyes:
You should be able to carefully hack into a ready made pinata...remove the candy ...and re-stuff with cool gifts
What you stuff the pinata with is up to you :rolleyes:
Something personal or something fun!
But I don't recommend letting Dawn bash at it with a stick blindfolded:rolleyes:
Just give it to her
It will most DEF be memorable....
I mean... who here has ever gotten a pinata as an adult??!
Since this was @Marina2 's idea, she gets the win ...
:rolleyes: ..unless she'd rather have a pinata :D

Last edited:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
We used to drive each other crazy when we were kids .... At Christmas time we would have some boring box .... and then inside that would be another box ...and another ...and another ...until like there would just be a piece of paper ...giving you a clue ...and you'd be forced to go on this wild goose chase ... following the clue all over the house thru deep snow and even into the dog's house to the next clue ! Only to find the prize maybe just a few feet away! :D
Just sayin....

Reactions: 4lph4num3r1c

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Oh yes, jello shots are a given! :party:

Some ideas for pinata: gift cards, lottery tickets, movie/show tickets,
dollar bills (with a 5, 10, 20 bill thrown in), lip gloss/chapstick, small makeup products, key chains, jewelry, ticket for the grand prize (on display somewhere at the party) flour (no... that's mean) glitter, candy, small Victoria's Secret items, hair ties/clips... oh gosh, so many cool things you could get the grown ups on the floor for. I would be careful not to put heavy things in there... it can get wacked pretty hard by adults. Maybe just a pull string and each person gets a blindfolded chance at finding the cord and pulling. The opening would have to be big to let out all the stuff at once, there's a lot of ways to do it.

I had a birthday party once where they made stuff, (balloons, invitations, decorations, etc) out of pictures of me at parties through the years. (it started with my first birthday!) I'm pretty sure it was my 30th and it was cool seeing all the changes over the years. It may be too late to get printing done now though.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Along those lines ....What about a large (VERY large target ) ..corkboard ,etc ...filled with balloons ...like at the Fair! :)
...only these balloons have cool party favors in them ...such as suggested by @Marina2
...and let your parygoers throw darts at them and try to break one!
I don't suggest blindfolds though :p.
Do balloons still come with those Helium machines??!
Oh boy , Mickey Mouse has just arrived!! :D
(Say that in a high squeeky voice! :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread