Black and Mild flavored e-liquid

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by ladysolitary85, Jan 29, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ladysolitary85

ladysolitary85 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2009
    California
    Ok I have a friend who only smokes Black and Mild.... if I can find a place that has this flavor I may be able to sway him to the e-cig :) please help me guys!

2. Mingolvr

Mingolvr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Davie, FL
  3. ladysolitary85

Oct 31, 2009
    California
    Thanks so so much Mingolvr, I knew my friend when he was a non-smoker and when he told me about his black and mild and I educated him on ecigs he said "well if theres a black and mild flavor liquid then I'm sold". Its hard to hunt certain flavors down.

4. Sgmetal

Sgmetal Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2010
    Franklin, TN
    hmm I'm going to have to check that flavor out. Black and Mild Wines were my choice of gas station "cigars" when I wanted something different or special.

5. ladysolitary85

Oct 31, 2009
    California

yea wine flavor and cream was my favorite flavors in Black and Mild. now I just got to hook him up and HOPE he likes it lol.

6. jaded

jaded Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2009
    Lynchburg, VA
    I think Halo has something I have heard taste like a B&M

7. angelique510

angelique510 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

DIY Flavor Shack - Dawn - has regular black and mild and wine flavored black and milds. I should be getting my juce tomorrow :)

~A

8. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2009
    Surprise, Arizona
  9. angelique510

angelique510 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I got the Black and Mild juice from Dawn. It is very good. It's not exactly like smoking a B&M. No vape tastes the same as an anlog, but I think this should work for your friend.

~A

10. Ragamuffin

Ragamuffin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2010
    US
    I too have a friend who smoke Black and Milds, but quit some time ago and still misses it. She's been asking about my vaping, and I'm wondering if there is a regular old Black & Mild flavored liquid that could have regular flavor concentrates added to it to simulate the flavored ones? Or maybe a e-cigar flavored carto might work...

11. Ankle Spanker

Ankle Spanker Moved On ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2008
    Toronto
  12. candre23

candre23 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2010
    NJ
    Thanks for the info. I had switched from regular cigarettes to smoking about a box a day of B&Ms for nearly a year before I switched to vaping. It would be really nice to get the same flavor in an e-liquid. I'll have to give Dawn's a shot.

Newport is menthol. How could a menthol cigarette flavor be similar to a mellow, slightly vanilla-ish pipe flavor?

13. I'mGatMan!

I'mGatMan! Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2011
    Miami, FL
    I know this is an old thread, but anyone have an idea of what proof juice I would need to match smoking 5-6 B&M's a day?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.