1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Blu ecig TV commercial

Discussion in 'Media and General News' started by oxygen thief, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. oxygen thief

oxygen thief Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I haven't watched TV in 10 years but was talking to a friend on the phone and he said a Blu ecig commercial was on. Anyone seen their commercials?

2. teamscon

teamscon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

No longer need a tv with internet :) Havent seen them ... And to be fair, their product works, just not that good lol. They would be fine if they cost around 2.00 per ... Compared to 5.99 - 8.99 here in NC. Probably still slim profits though. Hardly no th etc .. .I wasted about 40.00 on logic disposables. I would have never known about ecigs if it werent for them though.

3. nnote

nnote Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Seen it, I just worry that a mediocre product could turn people off. Apart from that I'm well aware that's where alot of people got their start.

4. TTK

TTK Super Member ECF Veteran

Right, many started with Blu. Some went back to smoking, some sought out a more robust ecig, and some stayed with Blu and are happy. Same can be said of just about any mini ecig.

5. cignomo

cignomo Full Member

6. Salt&PePPer

Salt&PePPer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've been seeing the commericals on BBC America strictly in the morning during BBC World Report, SO far.

I think that is more of a Strategic market BLU is aiming at. The people who would watch that show would be more willing to try something new like this. Call me crazy but it just makes sense.

7. vsummer1

vsummer1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes, I have seen it. It looks pretty cheaply done, and I even commented on that to a friend who was here when we saw it. Just doesn't seem as well done as it could have been, but it does get the message across.

I think it is a good thing overall. If it can be on TV as a positive thing, more people will also see it as a positive thing. YAY for big tobacco paying out for it!

ETA: I think it is the music on the background that we just didn't like.

8. DummyMe

DummyMe Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've never seen the commercial or the product, either. I've heard about it, here on ECF. I see & have used the NJoys & I've seen the Fin sold around here. I guess I a) don't get out much & b) don't watch a lot of TV. I have eGo's, Kgo's, ePowers, a lavatube & a Provari. I guess you've figured where I spend my time!

9. alffalvo

alffalvo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I see the BLU E-Cigarettes for sale at a lot of places like gas stations I was at my local walmart and noticed they sale a E -Cigarette brand also more and more places have them now :)

10. classwife

classwife Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Media and General News

: provari, lavatube
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.