Budget Mods for New Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!
My name is Gamma and I'm from Indonesia. I've started vaping recently because I wanted to stop smoking cigarettes. I started off with a cheap EVOD and went on to using a Kangertech subox Mini.

I'm planning on moving to a Mech mod but I seem to be unable to find a cheap one in the city I'm living in. I want to know if there are any budget mech mods out there that are below US$50 that has free shipping to Indonesia.

Make sure to also follow me on Instagram: @Gamma.Vapes

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Greetings!
My name is Gamma and I'm from Indonesia. I've started vaping recently because I wanted to stop smoking cigarettes. I started off with a cheap EVOD and went on to using a Kangertech Subox Mini.
I'm planning on moving to a Mech Mod but I seem to be unable to find a cheap one in the city I'm living in. I want to know if there are any budget mech mods out there that are below US$50 that has free shipping to Indonesia.
Make sure to also follow me on Instagram: @Gamma.Vapes
Welcome and glad you joined. I can see where you live and why you need something simple like MM, good thinking. A MM should outlast a regulated mod easily.
Might like to read:
Best Mech Mods 2017 - Vaping360
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping - The Perks and the Problems
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
Battery safety
Care and Use of 510, eGo and Variable Voltage Batteries
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I think FastTech.com ships to Indonesia, and they have free (but sometimes slow) shipping everywhere with upgraded service often available for cheap.

(Make sure to read the reviews and discussions to make sure you're getting a good one. FT is hit-and-miss on quality, and it's not always evident from the pictures which ones are winners or not.)

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the Replies!
I have now brought myself a Tesla Invader 3.

The Picture below:
~ Kangertech Subox Mini (Clone)
~ Dark Luna Premium E-Liquid by Clone Inc.
~ Lab 51 Choco Truffle by Brewincliquid
~ Buck's Cream Berry Cheesecake Crunch
~ Tesla Invader 3 (Authentic)

IMG_20170329_233954_564.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread