Butterfly Bait, initial impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat77

Mar 3, 2012
Nova Scotia/Texas
That's why I tend to order when my bottle gets about half. Right now I'm panicking, I have to keep pulling all my bottles together to assure myself that two 30ml bottle and a 15ml that are all half full will last me until I can make an order this week... :laugh:

lol that sounds like a good plan. I'm just running so low because my first one was the 10 ml sample size. Crossing my fingers that my order arrives tomorow.

ctourtelot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2009
Richmond, VA
This thread is killing me lol. I'm out of both BB and Haze (my 2 new all day vapes). I was going to order this week, but then my car failed the state inspection miserably so now my ecig budget is going to car repairs :(

I'm stuck with my old stash of liquids I didn't really care for and DIY unflavored. Reading this thread is making me miss my BB :grr:

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I think BB's flavor is really hard to define and I know I'm probably missing some key ingredient, but I taste something like Tang, maybe some vanilla, and something honey-sweet. The thing that has me really perplexed and I don't know if anybody else is tasting this but me, but I get a subtle tobacco flavor (similar to Haze's base), maybe one in every ten puffs or so. Left-over residue in my tank? Taste buds going into meltdown in a fit of ecstasy? Top secret psychotropic mind-altering ingredient known only to Mom and Pop's and the CIA? I can't figure it out.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I think BB's flavor is really hard to define and I know I'm probably missing some key ingredient, but I taste something like Tang, maybe some vanilla, and something honey-sweet. The thing that has me really perplexed and I don't know if anybody else is tasting this but me, but I get a subtle tobacco flavor (similar to Haze's base), maybe one in every ten puffs or so. Left-over residue in my tank? Taste buds going into meltdown in a fit of ecstasy? Top secret psychotropic mind-altering ingredient known only to Mom and Pop's and the CIA? I can't figure it out.

Except that I'm not sure the CIA knows what it is...

:blink:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
You've had it. No escape now and resistance is futile. I quit trying to analyze it and just started enjoying it. It changes everyday anyway. Shoulda been named chameleon.

That's what happens when something is named before extensive product testing is done.

Chameleon of Fabulous Flavour--hangdude would call it "CoFF"

;)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Wow how did i miss all this:ohmy:
Little-animated-chimp-scratches-head.gif

linkagge

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Maine
So Last week I ordered a 30ml bottle of BB and haven't stopped vaping it since it arrived!!! This is one of the BEST flavors that I've ever tasted, Light flowers with honeysuckle and pure awesomeness!!! I just ordered 120ml !!!! I'm almost out of the 30ml that I just got!!!! My new favorite flavor !!!! YUMMY!!!

jmlott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2011
Marietta, GA
Holy crap this is a good juice!! I'm kinda worried after reading this thread that I wont like it as much after it completes it's transformation. I guess I'll have to (painfully) let my 10ml sample steep for a while before ordering a bigger bottle.

Otherwise, I might need to train a carrier pigeon to deliver cash and bring me back a fresh small bottle daily :p

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
I prefer fresh BB also. It still tastes good after steeping but I enjoy the flavor more pre-steeped. I basically have a steeped bottle as my back-up and just try to time my orders to recieve my new bottle as I run out of my last bottle.

Holy crap this is a good juice!! I'm kinda worried after reading this thread that I wont like it as much after it completes it's transformation. I guess I'll have to (painfully) let my 10ml sample steep for a while before ordering a bigger bottle.

Otherwise, I might need to train a carrier pigeon to deliver cash and bring me back a fresh small bottle daily :p

Kd did

Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Oklahoma City, OK
Hmmm. I haven't let mine steep. Dove in as soon as the package arrived. I taste strong apricot, mild honeysuckle, and (I know I must be crazy) a slight chocolate undertone. I could do without the chocolate hint. I hope it matures as it steeps. It seems like there are lots of other flavors hidden in there that may come out with time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread