Status
Not open for further replies.

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
I recently received my very first order of the tobacco sampler pack & butterfly bait. I am so impressed with them all. I can't remember ever liking every flavor from one order before. Usually I only like one or two. I also really can't say I have ever loved a juice before either but I am actually loving the butterfly bait! I think it is the best juice I've ever had...2.5yr vaper. :wub:
Recently I am having some type of allergic reaction though...possibly to pg. This started prior to receiving my M&P order... so not to worry lol.
But I am thinking I may need to try VG for a while. Will M&P provide VG by request or am I out in the cold if I do indeed have a PG allergy???:cry::cry::cry: No more butterfly numnums for me.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I recently received my very first order of the tobacco sampler pack & butterfly bait. I am so impressed with them all. I can't remember ever liking every flavor from one order before. Usually I only like one or two. I also really can't say I have ever loved a juice before either but I am actually loving the butterfly bait! I think it is the best juice I've ever had...2.5yr vaper. :wub:
Recently I am having some type of allergic reaction though...possibly to pg. This started prior to receiving my M&P order... so not to worry lol.
But I am thinking I may need to try VG for a while. Will M&P provide VG by request or am I out in the cold if I do indeed have a PG allergy???:cry::cry::cry: No more butterfly numnums for me.

Hi sstambo and welcome to Mom and Pops

Scuba can make the E-juice using only the pg in the flavoring and the rest in VG the flavorings are a pg base.She adds pg to the recipes on top of theirs which she does not have to do and go with VG based nic which will bring the pg down a lot but again the flavoring is a pg base. I hope that helps and Thank you for ordering I'm glad you enjoyed your order:)

base234

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
Over the edge...
sstambo, I'm about as close to 100% VG as I can be. I love PG but it doesn't love me. As long as I can keep it under about 5%, it's okay. So I'm with you.

Thanks for your reply, Pop. Please ask Scuba if she can make it in about that range. I have some Honey Tobacco of yours and I'm sure it's very very low PG. Thanks!

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
Pop - I ordered some flavors using my "50th Birthday Code", LOL and can't wait to get them!
If in the future, we would like a higher VG blend, we can ask that in the comments section under each flavor?
I have a new mod with a rebuildable atty, and I would like to try higher VG liquids with it. :)
Thanks!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
blu absolutely and we hope you enjoy your order. Oh and thanks for ordering

Thank you to the folks who poster above. I hope you folks are in the Battle Pack contest. I will be promoting the two winners very aggressively to get them winning recipes out the door for the big prize no one else but me and scuba know how lucky the two winners are really going be (that's a secret ) LOL

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Oh great! so glad to hear you can order an all VG base! I've never tried mom and pop's flavors, but from the recipe contest thread I've seen a few mentioned that I've gotta try. BTW, for those of you with recent pg issues... I vaped juice with pg for about a year before realizing it was the culprit in making me break out.. at 36yrs. lol Since then I've been on all vg base, but some of my juice vendors do use flavorings with pg in them. I've found if I stick with all VG base, the little pg in the flavoring doesn't bother me. But if I go with something like 80vg/20pg, I have major issues. So even if you've had minor issues with pg in the past (wouldn't suggest this for major allergy to pg, like breathing problems or anything) you might be able to get away with all vg base, even with a bit of pg in the flavoring, like I can. So excited to try out mom and pop's flavors with a vg base!

BTW, I've peeked at the sample packs, but haven't found one where you can choose the flavors you want. I'm guessing there isn't an option like that, but if anyone has found one, I'd love it if you'd let me know. Thanks!

CritterBuddy

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Most people have difficulty with PG but I have the opposite problem with too much VG as it causes breathing difficulties for me. When I placed my last order I even got an email from them with concern about the mix. M&P did custom mix the juices I requested not only so I could use up some older juices I have with too much VG but also enabled me to find out where my VG tolerance was because I do like the extra vapor. BTW - the Vanilla Creme is awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you M&P!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread