Can i make triple twisted wire with only 28g?

Status
Not open for further replies.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
I triple twisted twisted 32k before.. that's 6 wire in 3 pairs. Each pair individually twisted into the bundle each pair twisted in opposition direction. Basically you can do as many wires as you want in whatever configuration as long as it can be coiled and fits. Beyond than you just have to make sure the ohm rate is within. mod and battery safety and performance spec.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I'll bet the first clapton wires were actual guitar string

I tried coiling up a 0.135" (9ga) Stainless steel B string from one of my 5 string basses and it wouldn't fit in any of my attys. :D

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
I tried coiling up a 0.135" (9ga) Stainless steel B string from one of my 5 string basses and it wouldn't fit in any of my attys. :D
Yeah would probably need one of the middle strings from a 6 sting.. too get coil size down to a reasonable size. I had considered coiling up some of the stainless strings I have when I first heard of SS being vaped. I bought vape wore instead.

Reactions: BreSha6869

Torturedzen

May 12, 2014
Antioch, Il.
Yeah would probably need one of the middle strings from a 6 sting.. too get coil size down to a reasonable size.

String gauges for guitar are sized opposite of vape wire. The 1st string high E, the thinnest, is about the only one that is even remotely feasible in terms of coil material. Never met anyone foolish enough to try it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread