Can you vape TOO much?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by TJQ86, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TJQ86

TJQ86 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Today is my first day and i'm vaping like a chain smoker would smoke..is this too much? I got 36 Nic, I don't feel dizzy or anything..I just love it..so can one vape too much?

2. jojogardener

jojogardener Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

3. TJQ86

I feel good...3 hours later

4. ProStreet

ProStreet Super Member ECF Veteran

You have to remember this does not apply to everybody. I have been at this for well over a year. I vape between 4 to 6ml a day of 36mg and to be honest I never "feel" anything from it. I chain vape right up till I go to bed and as soon as my head hits the pillow I am out like a light.

5. terrie1

terrie1 Super Member ECF Veteran

I also chain vape 36 mg and never feel anything except the lack of need for an analog. If you get a bit of nausea or a headache, then you prolly got a bit too much nic. But your body will let you know if you overdo it. As long as you feel fine, enjoy the vape, and the freedom from analogs.:vapor:

6. VapingRulz

VapingRulz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I also vaped 36mg for the first few months of vaping, with no ill effects. As the others have noted, headaches, nausea, sleeplessness and/or stomach upset may happen if you vape too much but it will pass. You'll figure out when enough is enough after you've been vaping for a while. In the meantime, the goal is to vape instead of smoke, so don't torture yourself.

I now vape 18mg or 24mg. Anything lower than that and I crave a cigarette, so I'm not going any lower right now.

7. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Everyone starts out vaping like a fool! But as time goes on..you relax and find your happy place. As others have so wisely said, let your body be the judge. If you feel odd...go do something else for a while!
    I have had bad days with analog overdo...but never with vaping! I vape 11mg to 0 nic.:blink:

8. scott58

scott58 Super Member ECF Veteran

Ha, speak for yourself. I've been chain vaping for 10 months and don't plan on stopping. Hopefully i'll die happy about 30 years from now.

9. jeffree

jeffree Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Never felt bad from vaping too much, but I have noticed how much better the vape tastes when I take breaks. That in mind, I've started vaping outiside, like I did when I smoked cigs. Less vaping, but man the fresher taste rocks!

10. jojogardener

jojogardener Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Should have been clearer with my big YES -
    Some can chain vape and be ok - My system is very sensitive and have to be careful how much I vape.
    I personally have learned to use high nic when Im really craving and use less when I feel like vaping just for the pleasure of it.
    If I vape at night, above 10mg will keep me up all night long.
    Everyone is different and like MaryKay stated, you will also find your happy place.
    I have found mine
    As long as it keeps you off analogs, and you feel good....vape to your hearts content.

11. Stoked!

Stoked! Senior Member ECF Veteran

TJQ86- GOOD LUCK!! MANY CONGRATS AND STICK WITH IT!!!!! Stick with it stick with it!!!!! In a week you will prefer to vape...or thats how it was for me. Use the forum for any problems you are having.

I still "vape my face off" periodically just for fun! That 36 is high!!! You are a tough cookie!!

What ever works for you is what you should vape...especially if it keeps you off analogs. I think I was rather high off nicotine for the first week or 2 of vaping.

ENJOY!!! CONGRATS!!! AND WELCOME TO THE CREW!!!
    -Vape On!!

12. Neekyme

Neekyme Super Member ECF Veteran

MaryKay, so glad someone else is a lightweight like me LOL (j/k)

I start off the day with 18 or 24mg, then try to stick with 8-12mg while chain-vaping. On busy days, I might do the 18-24mg like an analog, in that I'll sit and vape for a few minutes and then get back to whatever it was I'm doing. Like today, I'm washing down walls....so I take a 'vape-break' with 24mg, and then go clean for an hour or so, then take another break. But if I'm chain-vaping, if I do anything over 8mg, I end up feeling rough - I can feel it the next morning, almost like the day after smoking too much!

Is it bad that I keep my VK tucked into my hair like a hair-stick while cleaning? lol It's like my lil security blanket :D

13. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I will be the first to admit I am a wimp when it comes to vaping! I can't even hack the 5 volt mods! But for me it has always been about flavor, not nic and hand to mouth. My liquids are so mixed up and mixed together, that I don't know what mg I am vaping. Most have been transferred to other bottles with only the liquids name on them. That's how I know it's not the nic.
    You sound like you are leveling off the "NIC Nuck" stage..where the P.V. never leaves your lips. But do keep one near by..mine was in my bra all the time..now I have a pretty necklace for it! I may not need it...but it's there, as my hubby still smokes..so it's there to ward off his drift smoke! Kind of like garlic for a vampire!:glare:

14. rver

rver Super Member ECF Veteran

I use 2 to 3 carts a day...started in November at36mg and now down to 18...not quite sure if I will go any lower; on my next order I'll get a bottle of 11mg perhaps and see how that goes. I really get a kick out of how all of us are a little different as far as the mg goes.

15. Pawpaw

Pawpaw Ultra Member ECF Veteran

This is what happens if you vape too much:

[​IMG]

16. TJQ86

I smoked Newport 100's so when I first ordered my immediate thought was to order the highest nic available. When I smoked regular cigs, I think I would take a drag like every 10 seconds, and I smoked a pack a day so hand to mouth is huge to me.

I also do not like the taste of straight up nic ironically and in the 36 you can definitely feel that nic tingle in your mouth as you would with nic gum..so I think with my next order I will go a step down..I think menthol could be my all day vape, but I do want to try that nuport cart next.. and going to use peach,watermelon, cola as my snack vapes.

It's definitely hard on day 2..i'm using e-cigs to quit and I know it's not the same as a cig but right now i'm treating it like one...and even though I am, I still find myself reaching around for a lighter :(

17. dale1962

dale1962 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

This is similar to your older picture but it looks like your lips are not spread out as far...you must be cuttin back on the nic pawpaw.haha

18. Pawpaw

Pawpaw Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Actually, it's the same pic! :laugh:

19. dale1962

dale1962 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I know just messin with ya.:)

20. jeffree

jeffree Ultra Member ECF Veteran

TGQ86... take it one day at a time. Whatever it takes to stay away from the cigs. The good news is that things got much easier quickly for me, especially after the first week passed. 18mg turned out to be my sweet spot after smoking MLs for many years (pack per day). Hang in there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.