How much vaping is too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoEmotionz

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2011
Augusta, GA
I'm using 24mg juice, and I just love to sit and chain vape. But what exactly is considered too much at one time? If vaping too much is even a possibility. What would be considered the "normal", I've yet to figure this out. I can sit here and vape for about 30 minutes straight before I finally put my pv down for a bit. I have soo many tasty juices I just can't help myself.

So, the question is, what exactly is too much? If too much does indeed exists?

-NE

jonjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's too much when your body tells you so, or atleast that's what it is for me.

When I first started vaping the same thing happened to me, I would chain vape, and try all my new flavors etc. etc. I literally overdosed on nicotine the first few weeks a handful of times. (My body telling me TOO MUCH!)

Over time my body just adjusted to the increased nicotine intake. I still chain vape, at 16mg, maybe not so much as I did in the beginning but going from parliament lights which I think at 14mg per pack to 3mL+ a day of 16mg = 48 mg nicotine is definitely an increase in nicotine (even if I don't absorb ALL the nicotine in the ejuice)

Reactions: Roxyco

Cybergmonster

Dec 23, 2012
Maryland
I couldn't do 24mg. I tried and for me that is too much. It almost felt like I was smoking a cigarette with the filter out. 14mg to 18mg is just perfect for me and I can vape all day. I usually have to catch my self but this msT bubble gum mixed with a little marshmellow menthol is sooooo freaking good that I'm having a hard time putting it down:) I think we all vape a little too much to be honest lol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: bob wet

fabricator4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Mackay, Qld. Australia
The first signs of too much are nausea, dizzyness and headaches - nicotine overdose. If this is a problem for you, you might want to reduce the nicotine content of your juice to 18% or even halve it to 12%.

Apart from that there is probably no problem, unless the PG and VG is causing you secondary problems such as dehydration or irritation of the throat.

You know what they say... "All things in moderation."

Seriously, it's probably not a good idea to chain vape all the time, just as it's not a good idea to overeat, sit in front of the TV all day every day, or even drink too much water. Your body will usually tell you: Listen to it.

Chris

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
How much vaping is too much?

Willis.jpg

joeright

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
NJ- USA
I love to vape all day :facepalm:. I used to vape 12 mg juice but didn't want to feel that light headed feeling every time I run into a juice that tastes so good... So I dropped down to 0, 3 or 6 mg so I can keep vaping as much as I want. I don't know what is normal but I'm not it lol. :laugh:
That sounds smart. Be aware of how much nicotine you're getting and what it's doing to you. If you're vaping a lot just for the flavor or as a pacifier, tone done the nicotine.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
I have a friend that can easily go through 2 packs of cigarettes in one night while drinking. He smokes outside, so that's 5 minutes inside, 5 minutes outside, repeating until he passes out. He's not sitting them in an ashtray and forgetting about them, and inhales completely. My grandparents smoked 3 packs of Lucky Strikes a day for decades, until it killed them. More than one pack a day used to make me sick. There are different tolerance levels for different people, but there is a universal limit. It is a poison in large quantities after all.

If you really like the flavor you are vaping and just can't put it down, a lower nicotine concentration is probably a good idea. There are other ways to get TH than just the nicotine. Whether or not you cut down the nicotine level, the more you vape the more water you need to drink, don't forget to hydrate. If you don't have any problems with PG yet, too much vaping might push your tolerance of PG to the limit. I vape about 3ml a day of 16-18mg right now. I learned what too much at one time was the first time I found a flavor I really liked. YMMV, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread