cant get full layer of flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

th3man89

Sep 11, 2016
hi all, im a newbie in the vaping world. just get a kit 2 weeks ago. iwent with wismec r2/3 with a serpent mini rta. best flavor found after a few trial and burnt lol. anyway i wanted to get a rda so i went to the store and bought a clone recoil rda. I enjoy light flavor ejuice which is splash labs nurdz. it was good but i found out i like creamy ones better. and so i bought C.R.E.A.M one. it tasted real bad in my rda. really really bad. i could say this because the store owners let me tried the juice in his authentic GOON rda. its like heaven and earth omg. my logic couldnt take this reality that authentic produces wayyy different flavor, its just absurd.

anyway, some information i could get is its a dual coil with 0.27 ohms read. i have no information regarding the coil spec at all (i used the factory kit). the wick im using is fiber freaks, same thing as the store owner's. i've tried many settings in the mod, from 25 watt 2.6 volts up to 60 watt 4.0 volts. change the inhaling speed. change the tube with larger airholes. all i get is the same flavor. it tastes creamy (custard??) only. i cant taste the strawberry at all. i mean at all. this turns the flavor real sour and "dark" or muted. with the goon i tasted all the layer of flavors from strawberry to the custard with no problem at all.

the store owner is using the AV mech mod i believe with goon rda, vapowire awg 24, he told me he got 0.17 ohms out of it. i believe its a regular coil with 4/5 wraps. the thing is i tried the splash labs nurdz ejuice in his rda and it tasted somewhat almost the same really with mine. but the C.R.E.A.M is really a disappointment. is there anything that i can do to resolve this issue?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I got a little confused by your story. Did you buy a new bottle of the C.R.E.A.M.? It's quite possible that your bottle of e-liquid needs to steep for 1 - 3 weeks to develop its fullest flavor.

Not all e-liquids need to be steeped, but some do. It's a matter of trial and error. Many tobacco, coffee, and desert (custards) flavors need to be steeped.

Steeping methods vary, but the simplist one is simply time. Complex flavors often require time for all of the different flavors to blend together. An anology might be when you make a big pot of pot roast. It will taste good on the first day, but it will taste great a couple days later after all of the meat and vegetables have had some time to blend all of their flavors together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread