Caramel Apple...tastes like coffee??

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Morfeeus, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morfeeus

Morfeeus Super Member

I just got my order today and the Caramel Apple I got tastes like coffee?!? I've ordered this one a couple times before so I'm wondering if something got mixed up and my bottle is labeled wrong or something.

2. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate

Hi Morfeeus

It sure sounds like a miss label too me. Please send me a order # so i can fix this and also find out how this happened! :(

sorry for any inconvenience:oops:

3. Scubac00da

Scubac00da Forum Supplier

Morfeeus,

I looked up your order and found that it was a custom mix which means that we mixed the entire order by hand - by itself. I will email you about returning the bottle to us as I can't imagine any way possible that there would be any mislabeling or anything due to our processes and so I will have to have the bottle in order to evaluate what could have happened if anything.

4. Morfeeus

Morfeeus Super Member

It may just be me. I just thought I would ask. The other juices I got that I've had in the past tasted just like I remember them....Delicious!!(BRM, BB and Butter Rum) I'm going to take the carto tank with me to work on Monday and let a couple other guys I work with that vape and have them try it to see what they think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.