Caramel Apple...tastes like coffee??

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Morfeeus, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Morfeeus

Morfeeus Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Blue Springs, MO
    I just got my order today and the Caramel Apple I got tastes like coffee?!? I've ordered this one a couple times before so I'm wondering if something got mixed up and my bottle is labeled wrong or something.

2. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi Morfeeus

It sure sounds like a miss label too me. Please send me a order # so i can fix this and also find out how this happened! :(

sorry for any inconvenience:oops:

3. Scubac00da

Scubac00da Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Morfeeus,

I looked up your order and found that it was a custom mix which means that we mixed the entire order by hand - by itself. I will email you about returning the bottle to us as I can't imagine any way possible that there would be any mislabeling or anything due to our processes and so I will have to have the bottle in order to evaluate what could have happened if anything.

4. Morfeeus

Morfeeus Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Blue Springs, MO
    It may just be me. I just thought I would ask. The other juices I got that I've had in the past tasted just like I remember them....Delicious!!(BRM, BB and Butter Rum) I'm going to take the carto tank with me to work on Monday and let a couple other guys I work with that vape and have them try it to see what they think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.