Caramel Apple...tastes like coffee??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Morfeeus,

I looked up your order and found that it was a custom mix which means that we mixed the entire order by hand - by itself. I will email you about returning the bottle to us as I can't imagine any way possible that there would be any mislabeling or anything due to our processes and so I will have to have the bottle in order to evaluate what could have happened if anything.

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
It may just be me. I just thought I would ask. The other juices I got that I've had in the past tasted just like I remember them....Delicious!!(BRM, BB and Butter Rum) I'm going to take the carto tank with me to work on Monday and let a couple other guys I work with that vape and have them try it to see what they think.

Morfeeus,

I looked up your order and found that it was a custom mix which means that we mixed the entire order by hand - by itself. I will email you about returning the bottle to us as I can't imagine any way possible that there would be any mislabeling or anything due to our processes and so I will have to have the bottle in order to evaluate what could have happened if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread