Cart Mod for better refilling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
I just ordered a joye 510, and I think my cartridge is already straw modded by design. I noticed its got 2 air slits on the side.

That is where you suck the vapor through. The center part holds the liquid and the vapor goes around the side and through those holes out the hole in the end and into your mouth.

PS- I think if you use a coffee straw you are pretty safe because they are intended for very hot liquid and of course they are clean because they are made for drinks.

Last edited:

ladydeth

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
PA
I started doing this with my 401 since you need an unbent paper clip to push the inner cart up anyway. This also works well with a 901.

Drip 2 or 3 or however many drops the cart will take.
Slide the paper clip down into the cart and squeeze the cart material against the side of the cart.
This causes the material to wick up the liquid and leaves room for you to drip in more...as much as it will take.
You can repeat this and also move the material into position.

With the 401, I also dip the end of the atomiser into any excess at the top of the cart, before reassembling. It's just like dripping.

vape away and keep 'em filled!

Thank you for your awesome tip! I have been dipping, but its gotten to be a bit too excessive, especially when using the USB PT.

humpty

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
HK
I was tempted to go double-barreled but ended up with a single to save space..

1.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

mannbrad

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
usa
the hole is the part that gets hot. yu need to fill around the hole on the fluff
I have the Fifty one and the mini cigarette. They are two piece. One is the battery and the other the atomizer and cartridge that holds the liquid and looks like the filter of a regular cig. There is a small hole centered on this part. Is this used to insert the liquid. I'm just getting started at this so all suggestions will be mostly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread