Cartel Revenant 160 Does anyone have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
He got me! @Eskie. :D I do, as well as @Shawn Hoefer.

It's not stabwood, it's an almost soft touch (grippy) resin and its hand feel is fantastic. The Omni board sourced from Vapresso I believe, is a contender for temp control vs the likes of Evolv and Yihi imo. Fantastic hardware...it includes some sweet little user programmable curves (wattage and temperature) as well as standard faire TCR. It alos has a bypass/mech mode that literally bypasses the board and sets you up for direct to coil vaping (just be wary of your build)

It's one of my go to mods. I get fantastic battery life out of a pair of VTC5a, the vape is smooth and it has balanced charging (though I'd still recommend using your own charger) It's also update ready (if Cartel? Vapresso?) ever releases an update. It's not inexpensive, but compared to some...other mods :rolleyes: it won't break the bank...if you can afford one, grab them while they're hot! I'd recommend, if you can, buy one from a shop or someone that can let you select a color combo...there are some that are gorgeous, and others that are...in a word: meh.

***edit: unless you like surprises lol

As Shawn stated: no justice from pics.
IMG_3334.jpg

Last edited:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
^^^^ what he said ^^^^

Bottom line: it's an accurate, easy to use, versatile 160 Watt dual 18650 device for $170-ish with the looks of a mod twice its price. Better than Yihi, and on par with Evolv (sans escribe) in function...

Photos do not do it justice... there's a shinmery depth to the resin...

This coming from a person that has had notoriously bad luck with Vaporesso products (dead Target and, I think, 4 dead Target Minis). I like it a lot and would buy again...

4715837eb6f7f636d9ef7529101e9f01.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Daniel Wilson

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 27, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
It has the Vaporesso Omni chip, which does custom curves. You can do it on the mod without a computer, so that's good.

I have one and it's an ugly pink and purple swirl resin. Can't argue that it feels good in the hand, but it's a ....-ugly mod.

Battery door on mine doesn't close flush - the latch must have too much play in it. Seriously? It's a $150 mod. My $40 Cuboid closes flush.

Hate to rain on the parade but I would get a Vaporesso Tarot Pro with the same chipset if you want to play with the vaping curves, and save a ton of money. Though the Vaporesso mod is prone to tipping easily, so there's that - but it looks waaaay better.

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
This device has become my primary driver. The Omni board performs better in TC and power mode than my beloved DNA devices ever did IMHO. The device is built incredibly well solid and stylish. I agree with all the positive comments so far in this thread.
6366ab2aecf5b559e70358b7b145349f.jpg
04d84346904d02fcd019de453bfdc355.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
^^^^ what he said ^^^^

Bottom line: it's an accurate, easy to use, versatile 160 Watt dual 18650 device for $170-ish with the looks of a mod twice its price. Better than Yihi, and on par with Evolv (sans escribe) in function...

Photos do not do it justice... there's a shinmery depth to the resin...

This coming from a person that has had notoriously bad luck with Vaporesso products (dead Target and, I think, 4 dead Target Minis). I like it a lot and would buy again...

4715837eb6f7f636d9ef7529101e9f01.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Love that color scheme[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
Just bought it yesterday and I love it. The look is amazing and the vape ability is killer. Had many mods before this and so far this is by far my fav. It was between this and the Lost Vape Therion DNA 166. I decided to go with the Cartel because of the look and I like bottom fill 18650s rather than side. 18650 don't get beat up and I hate the doors rattling or sliding in my hand. I'm sure the Therion is great also though. My color scheme is very very similar to what Major posted. Bluish purple pinkish. Looks amazing. Picked up mine from Good Guy Vapes in East Brunswick. Great peeps there!

Omni chip works for me. Some people say the YiHi and DNA are better. I tried them all and I honestly don't get much difference from either one. They are all great boards. I'm a flavor ..... and can't not tell the difference at all between those 3.

Last edited:

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Just bought it yesterday and I love it. The look is amazing and the vape ability is killer. Had many mods before this and so far this is by far my fav. It was between this and the Lost Vape Therion DNA 166. I decided to go with the Cartel because of the look and I like bottom fill 18650s rather than side. 18650 don't get beat up and I hate the doors rattling or sliding in my hand. I'm sure the Therion is great also though. My color scheme is very very similar to what Major posted. Bluish purple pinkish. Looks amazing. Picked up mine from Good Guy Vapes in East Brunswick. Great peeps there!

Omni chip works for me. Some people say the YiHi and DNA are better. I tried them all and I honestly don't get much difference from either one. They are all great boards. I'm a flavor ..... and can't not tell the difference at all between those 3.
How about a picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread