CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
NW NJ
Comes with your choice of a "Dotted" Smoketech Dual-Coil or Boge Carto in LR 1.5 ohm up to 3.0 ohms and in 2.5ml or 5ml and offers an unmatched vaping experience and can be used with almost any standard diameter cartomizer with our "Dot" modification of 1-2 drilled micro holes in the metal sleeve of the carto. You can either do this yourself if you're handy, or we offer numerous varieties of pre-drilled cartos for your vaping pleasure!!!!!

VPX CARTOMATOR Cartomizer Tank

quick question, don't think has been answered....if we would want to make our own micro holes which size drill bit is recommended for drilling the cartomizers? Have you all tested and determined some cartomizers should only have 1 hole as compared to 2 holes?

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
quick question, don't think has been answered....if we would want to make our own micro holes which size drill bit is recommended for drilling the cartomizers? Have you all tested and determined some cartomizers should only have 1 hole as compared to 2 holes?

We use 3/32", but we don't think it matters too much on Boge's, what size the holes are or how many you make within reason. You can even dremel a slot instead, if that's easier. We drill 2 holes in Boges, kept 1/8-1/2" above the Delrin cap.
Dual-Coils are alot more sensitive to
the size and amount of holes that are used. For Dual-Coils, we use and recommend only 1 - 3/32" hole kept just above the cap level.

As we test, evaluate and eventually sell other cartos, we will keep DIYers advised on what each carto requires to work best.
Key thing is to barely break the surface with the hole in all cases.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Got my tanks yesterday and I love them I have not had any leaking or slipping issues. I do have a question though. Should I top off the carto ? The reason I ask is that the top is always dry?

You can top it off if it makes you feel better :) the carto is drawing from the hole near the bottom and hitting the coil, also near the bottom. So the juice doesn't have anything really pulling it upward nor does it need to.
Eventually it might soak upward to the top on it's own.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Hi guys,
I think Drew has been asking me to make "how-to" videos for about 2 months now! So the new tank release is the perfect time to do it. Especially since not everyone is familiar with how The Cartomator works. These are the first videos I have ever done online, so go easy on me! Hopefully they help a few people out.

Video 1 - Cleaning and Filling The Cartomator
‪The Cartomator Part 1- Cleaning and Filling‬‏ - YouTube

Video 2 - An overview of DIY Cartos for The Cartomator
‪The Cartomator Part 2- Overview of DIY Cartos‬‏ - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread