Not open for further replies.

Clark F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Tempe, AZ
Is this still going to happen?

Authentic and bottom fed for clone BF money. Stumpy meets the Drifter, with better hardware and bottom fed this thing could be a contender... What say you class? Should we do them? I haven't gotten pricing yet but for a sub $50 atty this looks like a crowd pleaser. Who would be in for one with a tentative price of $45?

1. havok333
2. ghola1was
3. kingdal
4. Clark F
5. Hank F Spankman (x2)
6. bigTRAV710
7. Beez0527

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States

Authentic and bottom fed for clone BF money. Stumpy meets the Drifter, with better hardware and bottom fed this thing could be a contender... What say you class? Should we do them? I haven't gotten pricing yet but for a sub $50 atty this looks like a crowd pleaser. Who would be in for one with a tentative price of $45?

1. havok333
2. ghola1was
3. kingdal
4. Clark F
5. Hank F Spankman (x2)
6. bigTRAV710
7. Beez0527
Not immediately. The upcoming dna75, the LBC and the massive clone run have pushed that one back. What was the name of this one again? I'll get wholesale set up for it in the meantime.

sqonker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2015

1. havok333
2. ghola1was
3. kingdal
4. Clark F
5. Hank F Spankman (x2)
6. bigTRAV710
7. Beez0527

Chinardas $45 SXK version... Who's down?
1. Catfish
2. Catfish
3. Catfish
4. Slots
5. Slots
6. Drillert
7. Drillert
8. Squonker
9. ghola1was
10. pwheeler
11. Donutsafterdark
12. Unior
13. distortoblotto
14. distortoblotto
15. snakedoc
16. snakedoc
17. cheeseofvapes
18. cheeseofvapes
19. Raynman
20. Raynman
21. motabrownie
22. tpedwards BAILED
23. tpedwards BAILED
24. YePsTeR
25. Tagi
26. Tag
27. bottomfeeder
28. Tamer El-Meehy
29. Tamer El-Meehy
30. Gigdujour
31. Gigdujour
32. HeiSINberg
33. Beez0527
34. Beez0527
35. LittleBird
36. LittleBird
37. DennyD
38. DennyD
39. Kentastic
40. Kentastc
41. Kentastic
42. Rhody
43. Valkyrie_kara
44. TheKiwi
45. Gotarace
46. drucco99
47. RickCain
48. MoarVapour
49. MoarVapour
50. Nautilusfan
51. MFToms59
52. AllPepperS
(75 available)

COMBINED SHIPPING WITH THE Narda run is ok.

Tapapaw[emoji252]

1. havok333
2. ghola1was
3. kingdal
4. Clark F
5. Hank F Spankman (x2)
6. bigTRAV710
7. Beez0527[/QUOTE
8.sqonker

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

cheeseofvapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
We haven't done a list in a while...
Who would be up for an LBC in glowing yellow over super chrome (like on the swing arm on the pictured motorcycle?

1. Chowderhead1972
2. inspects
3. MFToms59, still only one LBC, but I'll skip that Ba dass Orange... this is really Ba dass the more I look at it
4. Houndb
5. yinsen (probably, will confirm in a bit)
6. cheeseofvapes

am i too late?

Last edited:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
that is the advken zigg

btw is there a current list for LBC reg. finishes?
Why certainly...
Clear anno (looks like finely brushed aluminum with a clear coat)
Ti blue (looks like a slightly grayish blue, think heat Annodized titanium)
Royal blue
Coming late next week:
Orange anno
Ti/ light gun metal.
I haven't seen the last 2 colors yet but I ordered them by color code this time. Should be a bit more true to their colors.

The Ti blue is in short supply.
Gold, red, and green are gone. Thanks guys.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
We haven't done a list in a while...
Who would be up for an LBC in glowing yellow over super chrome (like on the swing arm on the pictured motorcycle?

1. Chowderhead1972
2. inspects
3. MFToms59, still only one LBC, but I'll skip that Ba dass Orange... this is really Ba dass the more I look at it
4. Houndb
5. yinsen (probably, will confirm in a bit)
6. cheeseofvapes

am i too late?
No but you might ruin Skillzizzo's breakfast.....

Reactions: Slots

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
advken zigg
image.jpg

1. havok333
2. ghola1was
3. kingdal
4. Clark F
5. Hank F Spankman (x2)
6. bigTRAV710
7. Beez0527

Now that's better....

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
whoopsie sorry. i didnt catch his post. it wasnt clear to me but i revised post to include Skillzizzo!
My bad... Skillzizzo is contemplating Lambo orange not the neon as far as I know. Please correct.

Drillerrt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2015
advken zigg
image-jpg.583367

1. havok333
2. ghola1was
3. kingdal
4. Clark F
5. Hank F Spankman (x2)
6. bigTRAV710
7. Bees0527
8. Drillerrt

Now that's better....

sarndt0

Apr 29, 2013
Iowa
advken zigg
View attachment 583367

1. havok333
2. ghola1was
3. kingdal
4. Clark F
5. Hank F Spankman (x2)
6. bigTRAV710
7. Beez0527

Now that's better....
Sarndt0 (x2)

freedogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Erie,Pa
I will be ordering more very soon. I find myself a Ti short (Distorto) currently and I'm a Ti short myself. With my first (4mm) build I really didn't care for the Goon but A sheer genius begged me to try a 24g, 2.5mm dual build and instantly it went from Meh to the number 2 slot. Would you like to throw your hat in the ring? How many?

Tom....could you elaborate on your 24g build for the Goon?? Thanx brother!!

Reactions: NatGasMan

yinsen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2014
steel city, australia
hey tom,

i have owned, vaped and loved some awesome setups over the last two years, from when the nautilus+provari was the gold standard, from when everyone had an SS nemesis clones from FT... all that jazz

and i've tried every popular squonker i could get my hands on. i had two reos, a terminator and a vaporflask...

and i've been so keen for the LBC for so long that i had to start consciously unhyping it to myself

but honestly man, this mod is just on another level entirely. the build quality is bordering on obsessive, the layout and mechanism are extremely elegant and powerful, the red+cf finish is classy as hell, even the weight is absolutely perfect, it has a very substantial feel. seriously mate, you've cracked it. i couldn't ask for anything more in a mod

i mean, coloured clouds might be cool but thats about it

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Tom....could you elaborate on your 24g build for the Goon?? Thanx brother!!
Ok.
Dual coils semi close to the posts, 24g kanthal, 7 wraps around a 2.5mm mandrel (Marquis sticks) spaced but just barely spaced with cotton bacon. Btw IMO cotton bacon is the first cotton I have tried that is actually better than kgd. Not by a huge margin mind you but I can tell the difference.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
hey tom,

i have owned, vaped and loved some awesome setups over the last two years, from when the nautilus+provari was the gold standard, from when everyone had an SS nemesis clones from FT... all that jazz

and i've tried every popular squonker i could get my hands on. i had two reos, a terminator and a vaporflask...

and i've been so keen for the LBC for so long that i had to start consciously unhyping it to myself

but honestly man, this mod is just on another level entirely. the build quality is bordering on obsessive, the layout and mechanism are extremely elegant and powerful, the red+cf finish is classy as hell, even the weight is absolutely perfect, it has a very substantial feel. seriously mate, you've cracked it. i couldn't ask for anything more in a mod

i mean, coloured clouds might be cool but thats about it
I'm sure I could make you up another one... The LBC does best in pairs, one on charge ready to go and one in use... 24hr a day solution.

yinsen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2014
steel city, australia
I'm sure I could make you up another one... The LBC does best in pairs, one on charge ready to go and one in use... 24hr a day solution.

that's the plan. i was sold on the neon green/yellow but then i saw pearl white... you're making this bloody difficult. red/cf lbc with v1 510, pearl white/cf lbc with v2...

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I see a lot of talk about LBC colors is that for the 200 or the new 75? Has a list for the 75 been started?
Not yet. The dna75 will be a radical departure from the LBC. Both previous models have been scrapped, the LBC jr (option 1 from a few days ago) could be ressurected once I find contacts that perform the way I want them to. Spring contacts above 30 watts just doesn't work and I'm not ready to rip off the Sunbox moonraker/E9 plug just yet. From what I have discovered the big spring contact in my LBC jr is the root of my issues with the current concept. I want to release an 18650/dna75 but thus far the performance just isn't up to my standards. With my current prototype I'm getting 70 puffs at 50 watts with a LG HD2c. Imo that isn't good enough. The LBC200 will do over 200 puffs at 50 watts. I realize I won't be able to hit that mark with the tiny form factor but I'm shooting for at least 175 at 50w. If,I can't hit that mark I will do something else. As it stands I'm working on 2 more concepts involving a 100c 1850 lipo or a pair of 65c 950 lipos. Either of which will blow the doors of of an 18650 in both performance and battery life. I'm leaning towards the 1850 single cell which will also be user replaceable as well as tiny. 40-44mm wide, for comparison the e8 is about 43mm wide, 40 watts and riddled with connection issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread