[CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unior

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2015
Tennessee
I have mine at a 45 degrees angle. 26 gauge, 316L ss, 6 wraps around a 3/32 bit. I'm not a fan of having the coil aligned with the screws because it seems to raise the coil a little too high relative to the airhole. At 45 degrees, I have the bottom of my coil aligned to the mid way point of the airhole, and the flavor is incredible. Also requires less shaping of the leads to get it nice and secured while minimizing the length of the leads.

ad4e42e6ae1cdbd994d9a99f8eca30dc.jpg

b906b61dbbff83c471371084f5a0386d.jpg

Speaking of which, I've started to really really enjoy using 316L SS for single coils. Still a strong preference for kanthal or N80 for duals though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also use this method on occasion & it is a little easier set up. For some reason though I get better results with the centered & wicks split. I do have to push my coil down a bit. I try to get it so I see the bottom 1/3 of coil through the airholes. Seems like I use this method more when I run temp control and your slanted version with Kanthal. I have some 316L that need to try again. I tried it using temp mode & didn't care for it.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Let's do another goon run... Anything that's in stock at 528 is eligible. 22mm, 24 mm SS, black, copper, brass.... What ever.... Pricing will be within $10 of retail pricing for bottom fed and reversible to top fed. (Meaning the BF pin will come installed and the original copper pin will be in the velvet pouch).

Black 24mm goon
1.thomasl
2.penguiness

SS 24mm Goon

Brass 24 Goon

Copper 24 Goon

Black 22mm Goon

SS 22mm Goon
1. Squonkoholic (From old list)
2. havok333

Brass 22mm Goon
1. ghola1was

As always electronic payments are out (other than SS surepay or western union)
Domestic shipping is $7 for the total order or free with the purchase of an LBC.
CANADA $25
Rest of the world $33

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I also use this method on occasion & it is a little easier set up. For some reason though I get better results with the centered & wicks split. I do have to push my coil down a bit. I try to get it so I see the bottom 1/3 of coil through the airholes. Seems like I use this method more when I run temp control and your slanted version with Kanthal. I have some 316L that need to try again. I tried it using temp mode & didn't care for it.

Effing finally.....

image.png

They have a lot of nerve calling that Priority...

I just did the math... I could have walked it there in less time.... Unforgivable.

TheDigital99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
New Hampshire, United States
I had to jump in my car and chase the mailman dwn because it said my narda was delivered and there were only letters in my mailbox lol. But it got here fast at least.

I frequently have that happen... Its like they scan it as delivered as they are loading the truck for the day and then "forget" to deliver it... Usually it shows up the next day, but it does create havoc if you have to file an insurance claim

Reactions: Slots

TheDigital99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
New Hampshire, United States

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I get wound up when priority takes an extra day! That is ridiculous
And what's awesome about Unior is he didn't say a word until Friday. I wish I was that patient....

Speaking of shipping
FreeDogg
JazzyVaper
Both shipped today and are scheduled for Wednesday delivery.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
And what's awesome about Unior is he didn't say a word until Friday. I wish I was that patient....

Speaking of shipping
FreeDogg
JazzyVaper

Thank you, Sir.

Luves the Black; got a home for the SS.

But why do folk keep calling me "Jazzy". Because I am so smart, so smooth, so wealthy, so syncopated...so naughty.

Inquiring minds don't give it more than a single, compartmentalized, thought.

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS

Not shocking, Deadheads are a patient species. All those years in the 80's without witnessing a Dark Star prepared him for this moment.

:lol: :vapor:

jeffreyace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
minnesota
Got to say, this 22mm goon is the best vape I've had in a long time. I see why a 24mm is more popular. Threw in a pair of dual fused claptons 6wrap 3.5mm ohms to .32. There isn't much room left on the deck but it vapes great at 90watts. Thanks brother tom.

Copterstyle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Kansas
Let's do another goon run... Anything that's in stock at 528 is eligible. 22mm, 24 mm SS, black, copper, brass.... What ever.... Pricing will be within $10 of retail pricing for bottom fed and reversible to top fed. (Meaning the BF pin will come installed and the original copper pin will be in the velvet pouch).

Black 24mm goon
1.thomasl
2.penguiness
3.Copterstyle

SS 24mm Goon

Brass 24 Goon

Copper 24 Goon

Black 22mm Goon

SS 22mm Goon
1. Squonkoholic (From old list)
2. havok333

Brass 22mm Goon
1. ghola1was

As always electronic payments are out (other than SS surepay or western union)
Domestic shipping is $7 for the total order or free with the purchase of an LBC.
CANADA $25
Rest of the world $33

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Something really weird happened between MD and Atlanta.
That's not normal.

Unfortunately only the shipper can file and they just get refunded. Then they have to decide to refund something to you.
Chowder was the shipper I believe :|

Unior

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2015
Tennessee

Speaking of shipping
FreeDogg
JazzyVaper
Well I knew it wasnt your fault. I appreciate you calling. At least that got it moving! It just sucks giving USPS extra money for nothing. Which its not the money it's the principal of the matter. Anyway hopefully I'll get around to throwing a build in it tomorrow. I love the Stumpy so I think I will really like this. I got a question though for whoever might know. Why only have 2 holes for single coil mode instead of three? I probably wouldn't have used 3 but just curious.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
But I've never seen a package get "stuck" that bad.

Oh, I have. Granted, my packages are headed to a (only slightly) different country, but I've had them stall in NYC for 10 days or more. Don't even ask me about the ones they send to another continent before it gets to me.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
I really wasn't looking to reach out to some larger than life reviewer I was hoping to keep it in house so to speak. I have a very loyal following many of which post on this thread some don't. I really wanted an excuse to send you free stuff and make you more than a consumer. I have been listening and supplying many of you for upwards of 3 years; believe me I am more than greatful.

are thier any blems being sent out??

ADD:guess not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread