Did someone say "ChiNarDa"?
Orange is hot.

UT.jpg

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Sounds like a challenge. How's that Lambo orange coming? ;)
All,of the bodies are in the PC shop, lambo Orange powder is on the way from Oregon... The shop has the glowing yellow already and has begun working on that group. I should be able to pick up the glowing yellow this Friday and drop off the new powder from Oregon at the same time which should have the bodies in my hand the following Friday. The second round will be the orange and the white pearl.

Boxster

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
Buda, Tx
All,of the bodies are in the PC shop, lambo Orange powder is on the way from Oregon... The shop has the glowing yellow already and has begun working on that group. I should be able to pick up the glowing yellow this Friday and drop off the new powder from Oregon at the same time which should have the bodies in my hand the following Friday. The second round will be the orange and the white pearl.
Any updates on the LBC jr?

freedogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Erie,Pa
I still have a lot of begging and arm twisting to do to make the 18mm and 24mm happen but I'm confident I can make it happen.

Picture an 18mm stumpy on a classic sized CC mod? And a 24mm on the 26650 version.... I can see it; can you?

Tom, Corey is making me a SSCC as I speak....a 18mm Stumpy would be the cats azz....as a matter of fact I would need more than one!! Keep twisting those arms Brother!!!!

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
I haven't got one of these yet but I have several other tips for various atty's made by this guy. I know on FB you can pretty much get anything custom through him & im sure by contacting him through his site as well. Minkmachine.com
Mini goon tips[/QUOTE]
Might inquire about a white delrin chuff for my maker

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
Pulled a drive by on Seattle Vapor this afternoon while we where out and about. Curiosity got this Kat. These tips are made by Double Helix. A check of their site shows a whole lot of choices. This one is called Dat Money. ( shredded cash in clear) :cool:

(Ya didn't think I'd stop without buying something did ya? :p )

View attachment 598027
one of my local shops has those but theres are made by a local dude. I almost got one , thnk they were like 10$

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Any updates on the LBC jr?
Prints are done, designs ready to go out to the machine shop.... Need to sell about 30 LBCs to get the ball rolling. Machine shops don't "do" credit.

The powders will put a dent in that but that's only half way.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Let's do another goon run...
Anything that's in stock at 528 is eligible. 22mm, 24 mm SS, black, copper, brass.... What ever....

Pricing will be within $10 of retail pricing for bottom fed and reversible to top fed. (Meaning the BF pin will come installed and the original copper pin will be in the velvet pouch).

Black 24mm goon $80(5)
1.thomasl paid; (I think)
2.penguiness
3. Copterstyle paid
Done

SS 24mm Goon $75 more available

Brass 24 Goon $75
1.distortoblotto
Done

Black 22mm Goon $70 more available (12)
1. Joe KY paid
2. ghola1was paid
3. jazzvaper paid
4. ChellyC Paid
5. Kingdal paid

SS 22mm Goon $60
1. Squonkoholic (From old list)
2. havok333 paid
3. TheDigital99 paid

Brass 22mm Goon
(still sold out)

Copper pvd 22mm Goon $65
(Still sold out also)

As always electronic payments are out (other than SS surepay or western union)
Domestic shipping is $7 for the total order or free with the purchase of an LBC.
CANADA $25
Rest of the world $33
Bumparoo...
These will be here Wednesday or Thursday and won't take long to get out, I have the goon down to a science. Hoping to ship them Friday. These will fund the Black Chi-NardOs.... (See what I did there)?

Last edited:

Unior

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2015
Tennessee
Hell, if you want to raise the funds fast just call the modded chinarda the C Atty and add about another $130 or so the price!! We touched on this subject somewhere else. The new 'O Atty' is give or take $200 BF & shipped. For a minute my 'ahhh it's shiny & new side' almost got me to order one then my senses came back. I'm not knocking it but that is a high RRP for an atty imo. If anyone here has tried one I would love to hear your thoughts on it. It may be worth every penny. I know people here will give it an honest run down though. I have seen a few say it is the 'greatest atty' but then I see them going up for sale or trade a couple of days later. One thing I have heard a lot is it has more air & no whistle. Wait, isn't that how our new black chinardas will be? Lol!!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Let's do another goon run...
Anything that's in stock at 528 is eligible. 22mm, 24 mm SS, black, copper, brass.... What ever....

Pricing will be within $10 of retail pricing for bottom fed and reversible to top fed. (Meaning the BF pin will come installed and the original copper pin will be in the velvet pouch).

Black 24mm goon $80(5)
1.thomasl paid; (I think)
2.penguiness
3. Copterstyle paid
Done

SS 24mm Goon $75 more available

Brass 24 Goon $75
1.distortoblotto ( Funds sent )
Done

Black 22mm Goon $70 more available (12)
1. Joe KY paid
2. ghola1was paid
3. jazzvaper paid
4. ChellyC Paid
5. Kingdal paid

SS 22mm Goon $60
1. Squonkoholic (From old list)
2. havok333
3. TheDigital99 paid

Brass 22mm Goon
(still sold out)

Copper pvd 22mm Goon $65
(Still sold out also)

As always electronic payments are out (other than SS surepay or western union)
Domestic shipping is $7 for the total order or free with the purchase of an LBC.
CANADA $25
Rest of the world $33
Bumparoo...
These will be here Wednesday or Thursday and won't take long to get out, I have the goon down to a science. Hoping to ship them Friday. These will fund the Black Chi-NardOs.... (See what I did there)?

Reactions: Nautilusfan

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Hey Tom, have you seen the deck on the Goon Low Profile yet?

Tapatalk licks ....ing rocks
I have not. I have seen a few pics of the atty but only from the outside. I wish they would focus on a Ti 22mm first but it's not my call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread