Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Tom,

Check your email you should have your money order.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Ah yes the MG payment; I'll get up there tomorrow and get your o(HD) and Goon pin out on Monday as well. It completely slipped my mind. Sorry.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
No problem, I started to wonder if I missed typed the email thats why I wanted you to check thanks.
I understand completely. I get a lot of email. Luckily for both of us it's easily searchable unlike the pm system. I can't believe ECF hasn't fixed that yet Btw. I would be shocked to hear if any vendors that still conduct business via pm. On average I get about 60 emails a day try searching through a month of that to find an address or payment with out a viable search feature. This is why I work email only. Sorry for the rant but your order will go out Monday barring floods or locusts.

I will need an address to ship to Clarkkent434 however.....

Last edited:

Kelt.

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Ohio, USA
    What's the preferred method of payment now a days? Interested in buying a Goon. Speaking of, anyone have experience with the 22 and the 24mm versions? Pros cons for either?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have both the 22 and 24LP Goons. Tom did the conversion for the 22, and it sits just fine on my CC. I like the ability to restrict the airflow, it gets down to a restricted lung hit without feeling too tight, but opens up nicely if a cloud bro is needed.
    The LP (24) is pretty, has wide open airflow, and I found it easy to build on. Definitely an atty for higher wattages in my opinion.

I understand completely. I get a lot of email. Luckily for both of us it's easily searchable unlike the pm system. I can't believe ECF hasn't fixed that yet Btw. I would be shocked to hear if any vendors that still conduct business via pm. On average I get about 60 emails a day try searching through a month of that to find an address or payment with out a viable search feature. This is why I work email only. Sorry for the rant but your order will go out Monday barring floods or locusts.

I will need an address to ship to Clarkkent434 however.....
    I sent you a reply email back.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

ST Dog

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2013
    Rocket City
    easily searchable unlike the pm system. I can't believe ECF hasn't fixed that yet Btw.

It may not be something they can fix. My guess is the forum platform doesn't support it and no good, well maintained add-on/mod for it. I'm not familiar with the capabilities of XenForo. I do know changing platforms is a nightmare.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 19, 2013
    Trying to find a place that will ship a skill rda to the U.S.
    Any ideas?
    Trinity Glass has Ultem caps for the Goon24 now.
    Post a link to the atty. I'll see what I can do.

Found it... try Ape Vaping. Use code SKILL when back in stock. Evidently this will get you a Skill Rda for $78 shipped. Per Facebook page.

Last edited:

Hank F. Spankman

Resting in Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2013
    New Jersey
    Take a gander at the Yeti RDA. Might be the king of the "Z-coilable" atties
    b128f9c81fb6108831f142c8c04069a7.jpg
    61e1550a0bc7ad72eb664d9e5b9104f6.jpg
    5e711e1b2f607412d28634477c62342e.jpg

I have a 3/16 ID coil in mine
    9a6a2d4a121f1129443c8d869c4971fb.jpg

Last edited:

Unior

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2015
    Tennessee
    Been busy so I hadn't gotten back to you on the chipple Tom. Yes, the way you shaved down center post is better than it was. But I still have issues with it. Mine won't really trap the wire unless I crank it down & then the whole center post turns or the wire doesn't hold. Definitely don't think my issues have anything at all with your modifications. I personally just think it is a crappy design(maybe it is because it is clone version too but I have never used an authentic) It sounds like though you've done all you can do. It works once I get set up, I just don't change coils much..lol.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 19, 2013
    Hey chowder! I've probably lurked your threads for about 6 months waiting to buy one of your atties. I just saw that you have bf marquis? How much are you looking for with them? I would also love to pick up a goon 22
    Send me an email to the address in my logo (avatar).

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    Virginia
    This may not necessarily be the place to ask.. but if one were looking to find a dual 18650 mech squonker, one in say a clone enclosure, where could I find one? I know they aren't being made anymore, was just kinda hoping someone may have one they'd let go.

Scored two CAM-Ms, they'll be here Saturday. I hear there's some modifications that were done to the original version. New 510 or something? Anyone know what the deal there is?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread