Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Terr a ce2 has a 510 connector to an airtube and finally on top a small porcelain cup that contains a coil wire wrapped around a wick which extends out and downwards thru a small slot on each side of that porcelain cup to wick the e-liquid to the coil.
The Ce2 comes in different ohms.
I vaping one now in the cartzilla tank which is the same as the vision stone tank.
The taste is clean and the tanks work excellent for me.

pyro13g

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
NE Ohio
I have CE3 and Boge, The Boge sit in a drawer. The CE3 is a bit annoying at first with that little plug for the fill hole. But being able to see your juice level is what makes the Boge stay where they are. And the juices I make taste better in the CE3. I have no idea why I did the crystal clear vaping 3 pack Boge for $20 thing. It's going to be a very long time before I get to use them. When my CE3's are all dead I'll get into those Boge, but that will be a very long time since I haven't had a CE3 die unless I killed it. I killed 3 trying their cleaning method and there is no way to get the wick threaded right without special equipment. I use the ones i killed for dripping.

I haven't had a CE3 die on me of natural causes yet. And that's 4 months of 3mil a day which means, on average, for my 3 CE3's I didn't kill, over a month of life so far each! If you can learn to accept the annoyance of a CE3, go for it.

Last edited:

pyro13g

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
NE Ohio
My CE3's are all from Myvaporstore. And they have a $75 gift certificate raffle going on via Facebook. Drawing is 1/6 If I Remember Correctly. https://www.facebook.com/pages/myvaporstore/322935498457 And, upon checking my news feed. a 10% off code 'til end of the month. Just like their page to get the code. My CE3's are 510 threaded. Oh, the coil of the CE3 is at the battery end. Wicks great at 50% PG. Higher VG requires giving it a chance to wick, so no chain vaping with > 50% VG juice for me.

Last edited:

terrilg70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
NC
I haven't had a CE3 die on me of natural causes yet. And that's 4 months of 3mil a day which means, on average, for my 3 CE3's I didn't kill, over a month of life so far each! If you can learn to accept the annoyance of a CE3, go for it.

What are the annoyances and how do you work around them?

pyro13g

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
NE Ohio
What are the annoyances and how do you work around them?

The annoyance is the plug for the hole you fill it it through. No way around it. I enjoy the vape I get from them, so it's worth it.

The plug is small and the hole it seals is small. Over time you get proficient at getting the plug in. Just don't try it after a few drinks. You'll be sober before you get it in.

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV
http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=66_88
This is where I get mine and if you have any question they know more about CE2's than anyone else. The plastic ones used to have problems with coming apart but I haven't used any plastic for over a year and I hear they are better these days. I use the metal XL CE2's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread