myvaporstore CE2 clearomizers, good product...

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I've been using these for 6 months and love them too. At 9.75 per pack, they are quite the steal. I advise against getting those new ce2 plus ones they are selling though. The top seal is a bit of a pain.

Stick with the ultimate ce2 ones though and you are good. Also, when you go to toss the coil part, hang onto the clear tubes, then you don't have to really care what is in stock as you can just put your clear tubes on them. I hate those colors too but I had to buy some blue ones as they were out of stock on the clear. I just put the old tubes on and had a clear one in no time.

quisp65

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2012
San Diego
I actually would advise getting the ce2 plus ones, but I am a newb who hasn't even tried the others. But here is why, the CE2 plus has it's cup higher up which means you can get rid of the silicone seal entirely and just stick a drip tip down in it. If you have drip tips that don't flare out you will always be able to rest a drip tip against the ceramic cup. The center post has to be somewhat center for it to work good. This doesn't leak unless you leave it on it's side for a while. So it makes it near as easy as a stardust filling up.

I'm not sure why this hasn't carried over more. Is it because people have drip tips that flare out? Is it because after I go through a few packs I'll find something wrong with this method? ..... or is it because it's a new idea that just hasn't spread around enough? It just seems being able to eliminate the middle seal part is such a positive.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I went ahead and pulled out the inner cup there (the one with the needle holes for syringe filling) and left the o-ring only. But are you not even using the o-ring at all? That was my primary problem with the ce2 plus is getting that little rubber seal back in to align correctly. I never tried just using the drip tip with no seal at all though.

quisp65

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2012
San Diego
But are you not even using the o-ring at all?

Yea... I got my drip tip pressed up against the ceramic cup with no middle part at all. A few people do it this way and I wonder why more people don't. Maybe there are issues I don't understand yet. But then the "CE2 plus" just recently came out, and the other versions cup & coil are farther down in the tube. Maybe it's just change happens slowly. Not sure why.

I use aluminum tips, I guess you could use ceramic too. No one else ever mentions about the type of drip tip used, but I would think plastic drip tips might melt a bit since it's touching the ceramic cup and near the coil. Also no one ever mentions how drip tips that flare out might not be able to be pushed down far enough.

I've only had this method leak if... the ceramic cup was out of alignment and touching the plastic side tube and if I left it on it's side for a while.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread