Status
Not open for further replies.

9teej

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
Brooklyn
www.youtube.com
Has anyone used them? I just completed my first analog free week in a decade and am in love with my ce2 xl r5s but then I saw these bad boys at myvaporstore and had to pick up a pack. The idea of no cracking on a genuine ce2 is excellent.

That said I haven't been able to find any reviews or anything on these specific ones, plenty on the fluxos from gotvapes, but nothing on the ultimate ce2 clearos.

Anybody used them?

akasirro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
omaha
I wondered this too, because I wanted the blue ones. They seem to be the same as the new fluxo's. I have a pack of the new fluxo's and LOVE the tubes - the old style tubes cracked at the worst times and filled many of my pockets with juice... My fluxo's are 2.8 ohms and I'm using an Ego battery, I'll buy the lower ohm versions next time as they seems to produce more flavor and vapor at 2.4 ohms on this battery. I will say, the 2.8's are great at higher volts.

Congrats on your first smoke-free week! I remember the feeling!!!

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I've used them, love em. They finally got the tubes right, these are as durable as the syringe mod we were having to do previously. They have a slightly larger diameter than the previous version tubes so a unmodified Riva/Ego cone won't fit around them if that's and issue for some. Also I ordered a pack of the smokey as well as other colors and the smokey is very dark, hard to see inside unless your in good lighting if that's an issue to some.

I've also found no need to mod the seals, they changed them slightly to a softer material which seal better, I haven't had any leads and they don't constrict wicking. You still might need to flip them over before each vape when the tube starts getting low but we've always had to do that, no biggie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread