Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Happy Friday everyone! Thanks to all of our awesome customers who continue to support us and love our products! We love to read you reviews so post them everywhere! Who better to tell everyone about our awesome products than you?!

Just a quick update...

- Cafe Mocha and Shamrock are available! Get your free sample of Cafe Mocha now @ [url]www.halocigs.com[/url] with any $20 order!

- Halo T-shirts are here! Check them out under the "Halo Gear" tab on our website!

- Make sure you order some cool colored cartomizers to keep all those juices from getting mixed up!

- Like us on Facebook and post your thoughts on each of our flavors in the "Notes" section!

- Follow us on Twitter!

- Sign up for our newsletter right on our homepage to be the FIRST to hear about our new flavors products and updates!

- Check out our YouTube Page for the latest reviews of each of our flavors!

- And don't forget to tell us about a store near you that you would LOVE to buy your Halo products at!

- A few of you may have seen them...we now have low resistance cartomizers! They flew off the shelves and are currently OUT OF STOCK but they have been ordered and should be back in stock soon!

Have a great day and an even better weekend!

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
Happy Friday everyone! Thanks to all of our awesome customers who continue to support us and love our products! We love to read you reviews so post them everywhere! Who better to tell everyone about our awesome products than you?!

Just a quick update...

- Cafe Mocha and Shamrock are available! Get your free sample of Cafe Mocha now @ [url]www.halocigs.com[/url] with any $20 order!

- Halo T-shirts are here! Check them out under the "Halo Gear" tab on our website!

- Make sure you order some cool colored cartomizers to keep all those juices from getting mixed up!

- Like us on Facebook and post your thoughts on each of our flavors in the "Notes" section!

- Follow us on Twitter!

- Sign up for our newsletter right on our homepage to be the FIRST to hear about our new flavors products and updates!

- And don't forget to tell us about a store near you that you would LOVE to buy your Halo products at!

- A few of you may have seen them...we now have low resistance cartomizers! They flew off the shelves and are currently OUT OF STOCK but they have been ordered and should be back in stock soon!

Low resistance cartos has my interest. Let us know when you get those back in stock !

If I may say so... low resistance carts are the goods!! I will never vape anything else!! (Unless they come out with a super duper variable voltage low resistance looks-exactly-like-a-G6 thing....which seems unlikely!!

I don't know why there aren't three trillion posts of people babbling with joy over them!! They are so outstanding! I now cannot tear myself away from them to bother opening the XL blanks I have. I'm glad they're back in stock!

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Happy Friday everyone! As usual, thanks to all of our fans who continue to support us and love our products! We love to read your reviews so post them everywhere! Who better to tell everyone about our awesome products than you?!

- New Twisted Java....not just another coffee eliquid! Get your free sample of Twisted Java now @ Halo Electronic Cigarette with any $20 order!

- Halo T-shirts are here! You asked for them so we got them! Order yours now, find them under the "Halo Gear" tab on our website!

- Fully restocked on the colored cartomizers, get a 5 pack of your favorite color or get a multi pack!

- Follow us on Twitter!

- Posted a bunch of new reviews on YouTube go watch them, or be the first to post a video review of Twisted Java!

- Low resistance cartomizers are back in stock and going fast, dont miss out!

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Wasn't sure where to post this but I just gotta say a huge

thank-you-0876-cowgirl.gif

to Halo and Cinder Ella for sponsorship and their continued awesome support of ECF's PIF.
Y'all are a class act supplier and associate extraordinaire. Thanks kindly!

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Happy Thursday! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We gave thanks for all of our awesome customers who continue to support us and love our products! We love to read you reviews so post them everywhere! Who better to tell everyone about our products than you?!

Just a quick update...

- We are currently running a 20% off EVERYTHING holiday sale, use code HALOGIFT to get your discount!

- Element hardware is still 50% off, no code necessary (this cannot be combined with the 20% off)

- Follow us on Twitter!

Have a great day!

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Good Morning Halo Nation! Just a quick reminder for the new year... We CANNOT under any circumstance accept returns of liquid, cartomizers, cartridges or atomizers for sanitary reasons. For any other issues the best way to contact us is through customer service at cs@halocigs.com. Every instance varies but in MOST cases we will try to diagnose the problem through emails or ask you to send the item back to us to either diagnose or confirm the problem. The reason we ask for products back is mostly for our own quality control reasons, we want to make sure the products we are sending out are up to our very high standards. We pride ourselves on our premium products and quick and friendly customer service and if we have mistakenly sent damaged or incorrect items we are more than willing to exchange or refund them when we receive them back. Also, we try our best to respond as soon as possible to customer service emails so please be patient, we WILL respond as soon as we can. We want to keep you happy! :)

Thanks for being understanding of this policy and thanks for all your support!

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Happy Friday everyone! Happy New Year to all of our awesome supporters! We got so many well wishes over the holidays I couldn't believe it! Sounds like quite a few people got some Halo gifts for the holidays and even more people gave some Halo gifts to others! Can't wait to hear all the new years success stories!

Just a quick update...

- Cafe Mocha and Twisted Java are going over really well! Order yours now and see what the buzz is all about!

- Halo T-shirts are here! Check them out under the "Halo Gear" tab on our website! They are starting to go quick, Black XXL are already out of stock!

- Make sure you order some cool colored cartomizers to keep all those juices from getting mixed up! They make a great gift for new vapers who are trying lots of flavors too!

- Follow us on Twitter! Tweet us your favorite Halo flavor and we'll follow you!

- Check out our YouTube Page for the latest reviews of each of our flavors! We have add LOTS of new videos in the last couple months. And feel free to leave comments and let us know who your favorite reviewers are!

- Tell us about a vape shop or smoke shop or even a convenience store near you that you would LOVE to buy your Halo products at!

- Low resistance cartomizers have become one of our fastest selling items! Don't miss out on trying them for yourself!

- Stay tuned for updates on the soon to be released tank system and new e-liquid flavors coming in the near future!

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Thanks! Congrats to your stepdaughter, hope she sticks with it! Good luck to your Mother-in-law!

Bought 2 kits for Christmas gifts. My stepdaughter is now an ex-smoker. She absolutely loves it. Ordered another g6 kit for my mother-in-law who wants to give it a try. I should have it tomorrow or Monday.

DanFromRioRancho

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Cinder Ella,

Your products are terrific, and your packaging does make a nice gift, but.......

Perhaps you would consider someday making available a presentation-box "deluxe" gift set which contains the components of your starter kit, one of your sampler packs of juices, and the recharger/carrying case. That would make one heck of a thank-you/birthday/Christmas gift.

Just food for thought...........

Dan

SKEZ

Jan 27, 2013
CA
Cinder Ella,

Your products are terrific, and your packaging does make a nice gift, but.......

Perhaps you would consider someday making available a presentation-box "deluxe" gift set which contains the components of your starter kit, one of your sampler packs of juices, and the recharger/carrying case. That would make one heck of a thank-you/birthday/Christmas gift.

Just food for thought...........

Dan

I would buy it, or the option of blanks with a choice of juice would be nioce

PS I'm really looking forward to the tank system I'm holding off on buying other tank style vapes till I see what halo is going to offer

DanFromRioRancho

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
I would buy it, or the option of blanks with a choice of juice would be nioce

I would buy several if packaged properly. I'm thinking of the same type of presentation as you see on the Ed Hardy perfume sets (BIG hit with my wife, year-after-year!). Decorated cardboard insert with a circular cut-out to hold the G6 starter kit, a rectangular cut-out to hold the carrying case, 6 small circular cut-outs to hold sample bottles, a rectangular cut-out to hold a 5-pack of empty carts for use with the samples, entire thing covered with a clear plastic lid.

And, of course, a discount coupon for the gift recipients first online order of eliquids!

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Updates!...

- SubZero is now available on our website www.halocigs.com. Order yours now or try it for free with a $20 order!

- Both Bella Valente and Smooth 8 are being discontinued. There are plans for a new cigar flavor in the future.

- Halo T-shirts are still available! Check them out under the "Halo Gear" tab on our website!

- Make sure you order some colored cartomizers to keep all those juices from getting mixed up! They make a great gift for new vapers too!

- Follow us on Twitter! Tweet us your favorite Halo flavor and we'll follow you!

- Check out our YouTube Page for the latest reviews of each of our flavors! We have add LOTS of new videos in the last couple months. And feel free to leave comments and let us know who your favorite reviewers are!

- Tell us about a vape shop or smoke shop or even a convenience store near you that you would LOVE to buy your Halo products at!

- Low resistance cartomizers are continuing to be one of our fastest selling items!

- Stay tuned for updates on the soon to be released tank system and more new e-liquid flavors coming in the near future!

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread