Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Thank you sooo much for the wonderful Mother’s Day Surprise and even more for your concern. I am great, ridiculously busy, but great – Nothing a few Margaritas and StarBucks can’t fix. :D Thank you again. I was on vacation and then traveling for work for a Trade Show and then Training. It’s been non-stop, but hopefully Cinder Ella’s mice have been helping out my friends in the forum. Halo has sooo many cool things being planned for the next year, it’s going to be amazing! Radio Commercials, TV, Sponsorships, etc. I’ll definitely keep everyone posted on the exciting things to come and like always, we’ll keep it moving here.

Reactions: DaveOno

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
Next time you decide to leave us unsupervised for more than a long weekend.......

...let us know... the conspiracy (tinfoil hat) theories about where you were.....

well someone said you were having coffee with Elvis and Jim Morrison at a Burger King in Honolulu....... :2cool:

seriously, good to have you back with us. I hope you enjoy the vacation, found the trade show rewarding, and had enough patience for the training.

p.s. dont taunt Evie too much about "new hardware".... she is starting to have prophetic waking visions about what it might be.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
...let us know... the conspiracy (tinfoil hat) theories about where you were.....

well someone said you were having coffee with Elvis and Jim Morrison at a Burger King in Honolulu....... :2cool:

no, i said 'Hawaii'...i did not specify the city! and it was a Wendy's, like Cinder would evar be caught dead in a BK....pffft.

PFFFT i say!

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
no, i said 'Hawaii'...i did not specify the city! and it was a Wendy's, like Cinder would evar be caught dead in a BK....pffft.

PFFFT i say!

Welcome back Cinder, I hope you enjoy your goodies. ;)

Wheezal you told me she was on a spiritual quest with the indigenous aboriginal tribes in Australia and was way way outback!! :p

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Cinder's back, Cinders'back yea i knew it i knew it i knew that you'd get it it was an epic an odyssey it traveled so far to get to you and we were afraid gordon in the mailroom might have five fingered it went from ohio to indy to ca to co to tx to fl to oz to life to life l'chaim, l'chaim, l'chiem to life drink, l'chaim, to life's been good to me so i think it traveled about 5 thousand miles we really tried to get it to you for mothers day but you know the usps can be a mother as well and just our luck it arrives on your desk the day after you went on vacation, all I ever wanted, vacation, had to get away aren't the tank charms lovely i hafta get bravesfan to make me a macho looking one they stop the thing from rolling off of the desk so i think all of Halon is resting easy now we had a few bumps but like all families we squabble but will find our way back home.

Welcome home, and Happy Mother's Day!!!

:wub:

Supergrover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Rockaway NJ
Welcome back Cinder Ella, enjoy the prizes.

Your TV commercial should have real people in it, not some fake wannabe models that dont even like Halo.

It could be ME on a beach in NJ ( island beach?)
A waitress brings me a pina colada and a triton VV filled with halo Malibu, I take a sip of the colada and vape the malibu,
And all the hot wimens come over and rub sun tan oil on me.
Then it starts raining and jimmy buffet starts playing.
My drink spills and I say, oh well at least I have sum Halo Malibu, I take a vape and it goes to a sunny day

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Welcome back Cinder!!!!!!!!!! So glad you're back and hope you're enjoying your Mother's Day Card! Good thing I was here to keep these knuckleheads from tearing down the joint! ...ahem. I never for a moment thought you'd been abducted by aliens.....that only happens to me at around 2am on a Tuesday, and they always strap me down and FORCE me to vape horny juices:blush:.......YECH!

ohai errybody!

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
to be fair, i told errybuddy sumtin different.

i cant keep track of who got what crazy theory....

It will be interesting to hear all the theories.

Poor Psyc69 told me you told him, she went to Bermuda and her plane was lost in the Bermuda Triangle never to be seen again like Amelia Earhart!!

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA

Your TV commercial should have real people in it, not some fake wannabe models that dont even like Halo.

A waitress brings me a pina colada and a triton VV filled with halo Malibu, I take a sip of the colada and vape the malibu,
My drink spills and I say, oh well at least I have sum Halo Malibu, I take a vape and it goes to a sunny day
I see you've thought this all out superG! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Supergrover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Rockaway NJ
I have good ones for the voodoo and kringles curse too
AngiBe deffinetly stars in the voodoo commercial
And wheezal deffinetly stars in the KC commercial

It is possible to do with KC and voodoo in the same commercial
wheezal vapes some KC and turns into a candy cane, then angi comes along and blows some voodoo vapor on him and he turns into a little voodoo tiki goblin, then they run around fighting over what flavor is better

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Bahahahahahahaha........OMG...thats a good one. :lol:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx

wheezal vapes some KC and turns into a candy cane, then angi comes along and blows some voodoo vapor on him and he turns into a little voodoo tiki goblin, then they run around fighting over what flavor is better

i cant be a tv, witsec thang....you know how it goes....

i didnt testify, apparently i'm just REALLY annoying....

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA

.....annnnnnnd, ACTION! th.jpg

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York

I like your idea of real people.
I'm betting you want to handle the casting for the actresses...
Of course, Christine from Jose's is a front runner...:wub:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
HAPPY MOM's DAY CINDER!!!!!! albeit, a late mom's day and ur not really our mom, but kind of..hehehehehhe

We appreciate all you and Halo have done for us! Helped us get off the retched stinkies and we will be forever grateful!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed your surprises! It was fun planning the surprise and we all have been so excited for you to get it. The card traveled more than I have in the last 5 years!! And it wasn't even afraid to fly! LOLOL

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread