Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I forgot to post the face of the card, expertly crafted by Always9988...

cardface.jpg

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Thank you so much.
I know you went through a lot to pull this off!

I’ve missed you all soo much. I have been slammed at work and spending so much time out of the office. This was the best surprise to come back to!
At least the Starbucks will keep me going while I get caught up on all things Halo.

The Key Chain is awesome! Everybody at Halo is jealous :D
The necklace is great and I will be wearing it at Jose Tejas this weekend!

I have the cards hanging on my wall by my desk for everybody to see.
The Angel Charm is beautiful – I feel like I have a whole team of guardian angels and I appreciate you keeping an eye on things for me when I am not around.

Love my Halons!
Cinder

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
We should prepare for the Diva's viewing.

Saran!!!

It's gonna get very wet in here...

Doggonit!....I'm trying....not ....to....cry !!!!!!!! Aw crappo, resistance is futile, futile I say! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Boohoohoo, Boohoohoo.....water works AND sound effects. I'm a basket case! Cinder, you're just all kinds of AWESOME! I haven't cried this much since the demise of my poor poor Manuel, and when they ran out of 'spitfire' nail polish at the nail salon. (I need moar tissues, sniff)

Bravesfan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2013
Grand Island, NE, USA
Thanks Dave for all the pics. Hey Diva, I had to pull out the tissues too! I think she really liked it. Great job everybody!

Dave, how much would your wife charge to make me a couple of keyfobs with the grandkids pics? Is it possible to hang all threr pics on one keyfob? Thanks!

Cindy

PS...was thinking it would be a nice thing for hubby to take to the hospital with him when he has surgery.

Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread