Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Updates!...

- Enter our March Madness contest now!

- SubZero is now available on our website www.halocigs.com. Order yours now or try it for free with a $20 order!

- Both Bella Valente and Smooth 8 are being discontinued. There are plans for a new cigar flavor in the future.

- Halo T-shirts are still available! Check them out under the "Halo Gear" tab on our website!

- Like us on Facebook and post your thoughts on each of our flavors in the "Notes" section!

- Follow us on Twitter! Tweet us your favorite Halo flavor and we'll follow you!

- Sign up for our newsletter right on our homepage to be the FIRST to hear about our new flavors products and updates!

- Check out our YouTube Page for the latest reviews of each of our flavors! We have add LOTS of new videos in the last couple months. And feel free to leave comments and let us know who your favorite reviewers are!

- Tell us about a vape shop or smoke shop or even a convenience store near you that you would LOVE to buy your Halo products at!

- Stay tuned for updates on the soon to be released tank system and more new e-liquid flavors coming in the near future!

Have a great day!

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
So Many Updates!...

- The new website is up and running with our awesome new Halo Points rewards program!

- The Triton system is FINALLY available!

- The G6 starter kit price has been reduced and now comes in a cool black box! Also, now available for the G6 system....mini tanks!

- The new and improved Tobacco E-Liquid Sample Pack is now available along with the brand new Menthol, Gourmet and Top Sellers E-Liquid Sample packs!

- Need a gift for a fellow vaper and not sure what to get them? We now have GIFT CERTIFICATES!

- Bella Valente, Smooth 8 and TruePure are gone! [/U] There are plans for new flavors in the near future!

- Halo T-shirts are almost gone and the price has been reduced! Check them out under the "Halo Gear" tab!

- Like us on Facebook and post your thoughts on each of our flavors in the "Notes" section!

- Follow us on Twitter! Tweet us your favorite Halo flavor and we'll follow you!

- Sign up for our newsletter right on our homepage to be the FIRST to hear about our new flavors products and updates!

- Check out our YouTube Page for the latest reviews of each of our flavors! We have add LOTS of new videos in the last couple months. And feel free to leave comments and let us know who your favorite reviewers are!

- Tell us about a vape shop or smoke shop or even a convenience store near you that you would LOVE to buy your Halo products at!

Have a great day!

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Yes we will still have sales! I'm sure they will still be displayed on the website somewhere as well as I will post them here on the forum and everywhere else I can :)

Hi Cinder :)
Since you are using a point system now will you no longer be running sales? If you will be, will they still be displayed on your site?

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Good Morning Halo Nation! Quick announcement...We are so glad to see how exited everyone is for the Triton and the new website, they have been a long time coming and we are glad they are finally out and going over well! We appreciate all the orders and all the support! We would like to thank everyone for their patience during this time as so many things are changing all at once. We realize how frustrating it is when you don't get your shipment email as fast as you are used to or when customer service doesn't get back for a day or two, we're not ignoring you we promise! :) We welcome all questions and comments through email, tickets, chat, social media and phone calls but we ask that you please use one outlet and give us a chance to respond. When each person with a question or issue contacts us in multiple places, multiple times the number of emails we have to get through doubles or triples and it takes us even longer to get back to you! Thank you again for your patience as we work out all the kinks and get back to our quick shipping and response time as soon as possible. We know many of you have been with us for quite a long time and we want to keep you happy!

J Guns

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Fresno, CA USA
  • Deleted by Cinder Ella
  • Reason: Double post

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
I'll see if I can dig up a picture, they look very similar to the rest of the Triton batteries, same style, a bit longer than the 1300mAh. I believe the increments are 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v, though don't quote me!

Hey Cinder, can you give us any.....pics of the twist? :p And do you know the voltage range and adjustment increments? And I'm assuming the diameter is the same as the other Tritons(14.2mm).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread