Status
Not open for further replies.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
Make sure it's The Milkman from vaping rabbit and not The Milkman from onehitwonder e liquids. There's two different ones with the same name lol. Sounds like it's the one from onehitwonder as they only sell their juices in 180ml for $60 as well. I have been wanting to try their version of the milkman though...but $60 for something that could not taste good is risky [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Wow. Thanks for the heads up. Yes it is OneHitWonder. Think I'll delete the post.

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
I bought my Milkman (by vaping Rabbit) from E-Vape Mods and they actually sent me 2 bottles. It's a shame too. Because I made it through the first bottle and lost taste for it. It really doesn't taste that good to me, and it gunked my clapton coils within 12hrs. Not cool. Good thing I got this last night. 30ml unicorn bottle on left. 500ml steep bottle on right. Hehe. With strawberry and pie crust taken up 1-2%.

image1 (2).JPG

Jaypeeayy

Feb 17, 2013
Glendale
I bought my Milkman (by Vaping Rabbit) from E-Vape Mods and they actually sent me 2 bottles. It's a shame too. Because I made it through the first bottle and lost taste for it. It really doesn't taste that good to me, and it gunked my clapton coils within 12hrs. Not cool. Good thing I got this last night. 30ml unicorn bottle on left. 500ml steep bottle on right. Hehe. With strawberry and pie crust taken up 1-2%.

View attachment 463080
Damn that's a big ... bottle haha. And here I am making batches of 30ml. I might have to agree with you on that one though. Although I've been trying to clone milkman... I'm vaping my own version more lol. It wasn't bad for my first DIY juice either.

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Damn that's a big *** bottle haha. And here I am making batches of 30ml. I might have to agree with you on that one though. Although I've been trying to clone milkman... I'm vaping my own version more lol. It wasn't bad for my first DIY juice either.

I've found that the recipe in this thread is 100x better than the real thing. Like I said, I didnt care for the milkman itself. Too high vg, too much sweetener, dull flavors. It was one of those, hit number one "oh this is good"; hit number two "meh, what's next?"

FWIW, there may be some different combinations out there that I may try, but this recipe is a much much more spot on flavor to the actual description. My buddy and I have started calling it Skrawberry TartShake lol.

Jaypeeayy

Feb 17, 2013
Glendale
I've found that the recipe in this thread is 100x better than the real thing. Like I said, I didnt care for the milkman itself. Too high vg, too much sweetener, dull flavors. It was one of those, hit number one "oh this is good"; hit number two "meh, what's next?"

FWIW, there may be some different combinations out there that I may try, but this recipe is a much much more spot on flavor to the actual description. My buddy and I have started calling it Skrawberry TartShake lol.
I am too finding it delicious as well. There's just one component of milkman I'm trying to replicate in the clone..and that's the creamy milky exhale of milkman. That's all I want. Can the vape gods bless me with this secret please lol. Other than that I may never have to spend $18 a week anymore!!

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I think I'm going to try this recipe. I don't have Pie Crust or Organic Strawberrys. Any ideas on a possible replacement for Pie Crust? Graham Cracker? Acetyl Pyrazine?

As for that milkiness on the exhale, I might recommend adding this mix to your recipe. Malted Milk (TFA) 1%, Marshmallow (TFA) 1%, and Whipped Cream (TFA) 1%. I always add these three flavors to my bakery mixes as they produce a fantastic finish.

Jaypeeayy

Feb 17, 2013
Glendale
I think I'm going to try this recipe. I don't have Pie Crust or Organic Strawberrys. Any ideas on a possible replacement for Pie Crust? Graham Cracker? Acetyl Pyrazine?

As for that milkiness on the exhale, I might recommend adding this mix to your recipe. Malted Milk (TFA) 1%, Marshmallow (TFA) 1%, and Whipped Cream (TFA) 1%. I always add these three flavors to my bakery mixes as they produce a fantastic finish.
I think graham cracker wouldn't change it too much. If you just have regular or ripe strawberry that may be better as it is sweeter similar to a pop tart.

And I'll try adding those tonight! Luckily I have those 3. [emoji16]

Vaping Grammy

Apr 17, 2015
West Columbia TX
I am too finding it delicious as well. There's just one component of milkman I'm trying to replicate in the clone..and that's the creamy milky exhale of milkman. That's all I want. Can the vape gods bless me with this secret please lol. Other than that I may never have to spend $18 a week anymore!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE I just discovered sweetened condensed milk flavoring, I wonder if that would give it that thick taste? I haven't gotten it in yet so I don't know what it tastes like.

Reactions: Kenna

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
I have been working on this clone for a few weeks....mostly awaiting vape mail with more flavors.
My notes.........(this is in no way a bash of the former cloners...this is JMHO)
The first clue......the eliquid is marked 99%VG
Sweet creams from every vendor did not sweeten for me.....marshmallow did
the toaster pastry???? After numerous combos .......A .3 ml addition of all VG crumchberries did the trick
IMHO the .3ml (the one percent) is the milk/dairy.
I await all VG Vanilla ice cream. The TFA ice cream with a touch of PGA has the recipe VERY CLOSE. I believe I have it. Await DHL today.
I have cloned so many recipes....this is by far one of the most difficult. The fluffy full sweet flavor is unmatched and must be right or it is not a clone IMHO.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Grammy......I tried condensed milk. There is no all VG version so the milk (which also has no VG version) would need to go.
I tried a 1% addition of condensed milk to see if maybe they did their math wrong....NO. It spoils the flavor at even .5% The top note is milk/dairy IMO
The toaster pastry comes through in the back note and not every time. It is a muted undertone. The star of the show is the milk base with ice cream, cream and milk/dairy in the right proportions.
just my 2 pence worth

Jaypeeayy

Feb 17, 2013
Glendale
I have been working on this clone for a few weeks....mostly awaiting vape mail with more flavors.
My notes.........(this is in no way a bash of the former cloners...this is JMHO)
The first clue......the eliquid is marked 99%VG
Sweet creams from every vendor did not sweeten for me.....marshmallow did
the toaster pastry???? After numerous combos .......A .3 ml addition of all VG crumchberries did the trick
IMHO the .3ml (the one percent) is the milk/dairy.
I await all VG Vanilla ice cream. The TFA ice cream with a touch of PGA has the recipe VERY CLOSE. I believe I have it. Await DHL today.
I have cloned so many recipes....this is by far one of the most difficult. The fluffy full sweet flavor is unmatched and must be right or it is not a clone IMHO.
I'm glad we have someone else working endlessly to clone this damn amazing juice! I was thinking of adding crunch berries too and might actually do so tonight. So what do you use to mimic creamy/milky taste of the milkman? I've tried tfa dairy and fa fresh cream but it's missing that minute milk finish at the end of the exhale. Might try to add a bit of sweet cream or maybe fa meringue (I hear this one tastes close to milk).

Jaypeeayy

Feb 17, 2013
Glendale
just discovered sweetened condensed milk flavoring, I wonder if that would give it that thick taste? I haven't gotten it in yet so I don't know what it tastes like.
I've read somewhere that condensed milk tastes overly buttery. I haven't tried it myself personally but maybe it's ok at lower %s.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
I am sooooooooooooo frustrated. I think I have cracked the code and the one flavor I need is out of stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH
The big piece of info is the eliquid is 99%VG!
the flavoring must be VG unless we use up the .3ml per 30ml bottle and not use MILK. There is definitely milk there. Also....there is definitely VZ cream. Not Flavorah, not natures flavors. I have done trials on all and it is VZ cream. I need one flavor and I will have it.

I had an easier time cloning 5 pawns line. THIS ONE HAS driven me to......................DRINK!

I have made it with PG flavors. It is 80%close but it lacks the IT factor. And I KNOW WHAT IT IS AND CANT GET IT!!!!
DHL arrived.....nice note from a Canadian supplier that carries this brand "So sorry....yadda yadda.....we have credited your credit card,,,,we are temporarily out of one of your choices."

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! THE choice. DANG IT!

pass the Johnnie Walker please

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
are you aware these flavors you suggest are unavailable in all VG?

Marshmallow.....check
crunchberry......check
VZ cream........check
TFA milk/dairy in 1%
the milk (IMHO) will be lifted by VZ all VG van bean ice cream

then....................the real work can begin...........the proportions

pass the JW.......I prefer gold.....thank you.

Jaypeeayy

Feb 17, 2013
Glendale
I am sooooooooooooo frustrated. I think I have cracked the code and the one flavor I need is out of stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH
The big piece of info is the eliquid is 99%VG!
the flavoring must be VG unless we use up the .3ml per 30ml bottle and not use MILK. There is definitely milk there. Also....there is definitely VZ cream. Not Flavorah, not natures flavors. I have done trials on all and it is VZ cream. I need one flavor and I will have it.

I had an easier time cloning 5 pawns line. THIS ONE HAS driven me to......................DRINK!

I have made it with PG flavors. It is 80%close but it lacks the IT factor. And I KNOW WHAT IT IS AND CANT GET IT!!!!
DHL arrived.....nice note from a Canadian supplier that carries this brand "So sorry....yadda yadda.....we have credited your credit card,,,,we are temporarily out of one of your choices."

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! THE choice. DANG IT!

pass the Johnnie Walker please
Don't be too hard on yourself!! I admire your drive! Vaping rabbit is known to have extracted their own flavors so it may be possible we will never be able to get an exact clone.

They also steam distill their juices to get a high vg. So I'm guessing the flavoring isn't only limited to that 1%..

mod007

Jun 17, 2015
I have been following this thread and a few others on cloning the milkman. I'm no expert here, but I have been trying to crack this one myself. I joined up today to post what I have found to be close and looking for someone else's opinion.
It was this post that seemed to put me in the right direction.

I do have the milkman to compare it to. Its pretty close but seems to lack something in the toaster bread aspect. Hoping we can crack this one. If there's something I can try to add to this, comments are welcome and I have a pretty extensive flavor collection.
Marshmallow (cap) 2.25%
Whipped Cream (tfa) 2.85%
Malted Milk (tfa) 2.25%
Pie Crust (tfa) 5.00%
Strawberry ripe (tfa) 3.00%
Strawberry (tfa) 2.50%
Sweeter (tfa) 2.00%
I tried the vanilla bean ice cream instead of the Marshmallow,Whipped cream, Malted milk combination. Just didn't seem right to me.
It might be added to this combination as I haven't tried that yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread