Cloning The Milkman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaypeeayy

Feb 17, 2013
Glendale
Here is my finished recipe...................

Ingredients
Nicotine base (50mg/ml, 0/100) 0% 0.00ml
PG -16.9% -5.07ml
VG 95% 28.50ml
1.5% 0.45ml NF marshmallow 3.5% 1.05ml VZ (SC) cream 7% 2.10ml TFA Dairy /milk

7% 2.10ml FW vanilla Bean Ice Cream 1.5% 0.45ml TFA crunchberries

0.7% 0.21ml FW captain crunch 0.7% 0.21ml FA condensed milk

Requires a week of steeping. Despite the fact that the original is 99%.....I am happy with this rendition.

Tweaks, comments and constructive criticism welcome if it is constructive,

hope you enjoy as much as I do.
Looking good bonniegirl! Going to make an order soon and try this out. How close is it to the original?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
Here is my finished recipe...................

Ingredients
Nicotine base (50mg/ml, 0/100) 0% 0.00ml
PG -16.9% -5.07ml
VG 95% 28.50ml
1.5% 0.45ml NF marshmallow 3.5% 1.05ml VZ (SC) cream 7% 2.10ml TFA Dairy /milk

7% 2.10ml FW vanilla Bean Ice Cream 1.5% 0.45ml TFA crunchberries

0.7% 0.21ml FW captain crunch 0.7% 0.21ml FA condensed milk

Requires a week of steeping. Despite the fact that the original is 99%.....I am happy with this rendition.

Tweaks, comments and constructive criticism welcome if it is constructive,

hope you enjoy as much as I do.
BonnieGirl, thank you so much for working on this. I am sure I will enjoy it very much once I get everything ordered. Going to follow it to a tee and call it good. Indiana law if fixing to slam the door on vendor liquids so having good recipes is now a must. Thanks again.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
IMHO and three other vapers it is dang close
very very close. Just vaped the 10ml vials of the
last test to determine amounts of crunchberry and captain crunch
The original has that elusive poptart. It is not in your face and I find that one of the most endearing qualities of the original.
I vaped every one. All good but vial B was the winner.
I don't think you will be disappointed. This recipe consumed me for several weeks. I am relieved to say I have done my best.

@bonniegirl need i the marshmellow fron natures flavour ..or goes to capella or tfa marshmellow? And the sweet cream from TFA is okey? Or only vz sc? Thanks

If you want a clone YES....The original has all VG in it
The cream flavor I worked and tested for a long time. It is the base of this recipe and there are huge flavor differences between companies. I would say you need Vapingzone Super concentrated cream flavor. No other will taste close enough IMHO.
Marshmallow from NF also is all pg.

Vaping Grammy

Apr 17, 2015
West Columbia TX
Grammy......I tried condensed milk. There is no all VG version so the milk (which also has no VG version) would need to go.
I tried a 1% addition of condensed milk to see if maybe they did their math wrong....NO. It spoils the flavor at even .5% The top note is milk/dairy IMO
The toaster pastry comes through in the back note and not every time. It is a muted undertone. The star of the show is the milk base with ice cream, cream and milk/dairy in the right proportions.
just my 2 pence worth
I don't know why I ordered that flavor. I've never seen a recipe that uses it.

Reactions: Kenna

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Grammy
you will notice from the last posted recipe that there was a place for it. I use condensed milk in very small amounts in my pumpkin pie, some cappuccino recipes and in some pudding like mixes. It adds a depth that a cream or dairy can not. Try small (less than 2%) to some of your baked goods with creams or in very rich coffees or even to take the sharp edge off of yogurts and creams. Coconut pairs well with marshmallow and condensed milk to make macaroons, candy like Easter eggs or bon bons. Start low though.
vape on!

mod007

Jun 17, 2015
From what I have read, VZ gourmet flavors are from Bakers Flavors in Russia. They can be ordered directly from Bakers Flavors for a huge savings. You have to order from their blog site. You will have to use google translate for English. Google is your friend;). The regular VZ flavors I have no idea where they come from.
Thanks so much for posting your recipe bonniegirl:). I tried your recipe with a few alterations of flavors I had on hand. I must say its pretty darn close, good job:thumb:. I may try this again when I get your exact flavors for the recipe. To my taste buds, berry crunch and captain crunch is the pop tart taste.

Last edited:

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Thanks for trying the recipe. I have been away from my mixing due to loss in family. I am finding that after a few week steep the clone is not as sweet. I added a bit more marshmallow on the fly and it corrected.
be ready to twrak. It is not perfect....yet.
it will be. I like this flavor enough to work at it.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Found my way here by accident but I love The Milkman by vaping rabbit, hate the prices, since using my Freemax starre tank at 0.25ohms, I just can't afford to vape, looked online and sit here completely shocked with the price of making 5 litres of juice, why oh why didn't I do this before. Im going to have a go at making something similar but adding a chessecake flavour to it and mashmellow to some of the other suggestions in this thread, thank you to everyone on ECF for opening my eyes to the world of DIY, what was I thinking, these companies must make so much money off us, well not anymore !!!

Reactions: Pugs1970

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
Bumping this thread. Thanks to bonniegirl for posting her final recipe. I have all the ingredients except the condensed milk. I mixed up a small batch & substituted FA fresh cream for condensed milk for now, and it is SO yummy! -waiting on that missing ingredient to ship. Love the cereal notes in the smell.
Much appreciated. I need a break from my tobacco recipes at times and this is a nice treat! ;)

Donovan69

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
I just paid $110 for a bottle of milkman last night. So its a fairly new vape to me. But Id try something like this..
%2 EM
%1 vanilla super concentrate
%4 bavarian cream tpa
%4 vanilla swirl tpa
%4 sweet cream cappelas
%2 strawberry super concentrate
%2 strawberry ripe tpa
%2 Flavour art strawberry
all my stuff acquired from DIY eJuice - Concentrated Flavoring for DIY
Happy Vaping!!

Status