Status
Not open for further replies.

itsrayray

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
athens, tn
Yeah that Frankenvape sounds good!!! Who makes it?

Hey Bryan you know that small order of 130 ml I just received the beginning of this week.... Yeah I only have about 40 ml left lol. I'll be hitting you up for at least another 100 next week :) I tried to set some aside to steep but it's just not going to happen lol.

Not sent from an Apple product.

The standard makes it, I used to love it, but not anymore lol. I find it takes a loong time for the kiwi to tame down and the marshmallow come through properly. Just sold my last 2 bottles, and then bought some custard.

You must go through a ton of liquid!

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Just checked my tracking and I should get my order on Tuesday. I now have a love hate relationship with my Bankers Holidays...the positive being that I get a wonderful, much needed payed day off...the negative, no vape mail :(. That's ok, gives me something to look forward to after work on Tuesday, like a special little gift :)

Ahh I was wondering why all my trackings said Tuesday. Better make sure I hit the post ASAP today.

-Lord

Foot

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
United States
After reading all the rave reviews about the Bryce's Vanilla Custard/Pudding, I ended up placing an order for a bottle of each the other day and they're expected to be here on Tuesday! Absolutely can't wait to try it - I've actually never had a custard/pudding flavor before so I'm excited to see what I'm getting myself into.

Thanks Bryan for the great customer service and fast shipping - looking forward to trying your product!

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
After reading all the rave reviews about the Bryce's Vanilla Custard/Pudding, I ended up placing an order for a bottle of each the other day and they're expected to be here on Tuesday! Absolutely can't wait to try it - I've actually never had a custard/pudding flavor before so I'm excited to see what I'm getting myself into.

Thanks Bryan for the great customer service and fast shipping - looking forward to trying your product!

If you like custards, you will love this! It's good out of the mail, but I have found the sweet spot to be 4-6 weeks steeping. The flavors really mellow.

Bryan mentioned recently that he has been sending out some pre-steeped juice lately. It might have been on the other thread that closed. He'll need to give us an update.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Where ya gonna move it to?? :p

Ours is scraggly looking too. Gotta get the hubs to do some landscaping.

Haha! Didn't even see that typo. I thought I had the weeds under control by the end of last summer. The freezes last month killed off everything in the flowerbed and put the grass into dormancy, but with all this warm weather the weeks are thriving and taking over. Frickin thistle everywhere. I am going to need to do a little research and probably start treating the lawn for weeds now.

WombatNipples

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Maryland
plus.google.com
The standard makes it, I used to love it, but not anymore lol. I find it takes a loong time for the kiwi to tame down and the marshmallow come through properly. Just sold my last 2 bottles, and then bought some custard.

You must go through a ton of liquid!

Yeah I do go through a ton of juice! Mostly helping my buddies out that don't have the money to try new things. I have given away sooo much juice in the past few months it's ridiculous. I need to stop really. I'm just curious about that Frankenvape. I'm not a huge fruit guy at all. In fact I can't name one that I've tried and loved. It was the marshmallow mix that intrigued me. I'm just searching for something to cleanse my palette when I loose taste for BVCC and BVCP.

Not sent from an Apple product.

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
eve6uneb.jpg

Got the pudding loaded in my clear kayfun. This juice is nice Bryan! Very creamy yet subtle. Spot on flavor. Thanks!

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Bryan,

Just wanted to let you know that I hope to bust open and try your juices next week sometime. I didn't want you to think, I didn't like them since I hadn't been around for a while.

Oh and I'm still around...:laugh:

Hey mike! Cashed your check and the bank teller just stared at it for like a minute. She couldn't read your hand writing and was skeptical haha. Plus it wasn't dated but it all worked out. She just had to out a 50 dollar hold on my account Incase anything happened. Thought it was kinda funny.

Your bottles should be really steeped once you dig in!

-Lord

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY
Awesome! One question though, where do I get that clear tank?!

Glad you like it :)

-Lord

Got the whole setup on fasttech for like $5. Did a wet sand and polish so it's a little more clear. It's a little frosted. But once you add the juice it gets more clear. It's pretty neat.

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Got the whole setup on fasttech for like $5. Did a wet sand and polish so it's a little more clear. It's a little frosted. But once you add the juice it gets more clear. It's pretty neat.

Wow thought you were gonna say like 50 bucks atleast. Very cool.

-Lord

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
Got to show off your custard to a ton of people today at the local vape meet.

I do have a confession to make however. I noticed they had the full line up of 5 pawns to try out. Naturally, I had to make sure to try them all out. I noticed the born on day was like 4/2013 so I figured I wouldn't get a better chance to really give it a shot. Absolutely fell in love with the grandmaster. Never thought I'd like a peanut butter vape, but its so subtle and complex with the undertones that it just grew on me until I couldn't get enough of it.

The gambit was also very good. supposed to be an apple pie taste but i don't care for apples and i didn't notice the pie as much as my wife. A few I asked at the vape meet seemed to not be impressed by it at all and didn't care for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread