Status
Not open for further replies.

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Northwest Indiana
I have a feeling you will love it. I murdered my first 15ml bottle but I'm in the process of ordering a 30ml bottle. Now I can give the pudding I also ordered a good go. I kinda feel in love with the custard and forgot I had a bottle of pudding lol.

Brian I saw u were making some other flavors and can't wait to try them. When are those coming out and is there a way to maybe pay for a sample bottle? If not no big deal but I thought I'd ask :D

>^.^< Sent From Meow Xperia Z

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
I have a feeling you will love it. I murdered my first 15ml bottle but I'm in the process of ordering a 30ml bottle. Now I can give the pudding I also ordered a good go. I kinda feel in love with the custard and forgot I had a bottle of pudding lol.

Brian I saw u were making some other flavors and can't wait to try them. When are those coming out and is there a way to maybe pay for a sample bottle? If not no big deal but I thought I'd ask :D

>^.^< Sent From Meow Xperia Z

Might be a bit on the new flavors. Havnt fallen in love with anything enough to even beta test. When I do though your on the list!

-Lord

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
That's amazing. One day old and already steeped. It tastes steeped too you think?

-Lord

I would say it would taste accurate to letting it steep naturally for 3-4 weeks, sure. I haven't tried it yet as I still have a decent amount left in my kayfun when I filled it again last night.

I did try some of the pudding in my trident v2. unfortunately, i dont think the taste of a trident really compares to a kayfun so by my estimate i didn't really 'try' it until it's placed in a kayfun. I'm resolved to do it Sunday or Monday since i also have off those days and would allow it more time to steep.

on the subject of the day old bottle again, it would be foolish to say it's as steeped or as good as the week older bottles as i had them in there simultaneously for a lot of those sessions, but just smelling the bottles and directly comparing the color suggests its anywhere from 90-95%. I started vaping your juice well before that and enjoyed each transition, but naturally, the longer I wait and the more i steep it the better.

I would say if i emptied this tank and poured it into my kayfun, I most likely wouldn't be able to tell the difference, especially if it was done in a double-blind fashion

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Just checked my tracking and I should get my order on Tuesday. I now have a love hate relationship with my Bankers Holidays...the positive being that I get a wonderful, much needed payed day off...the negative, no vape mail :(. That's ok, gives me something to look forward to after work on Tuesday, like a special little gift :)

Paul.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
California
I am staying disciplined!! Had both juices for a week and still steeping and shaking and smelling and.......gonna wait another week!!

Me too. I hid them wayyyyy in the back of my cupboard so I wouldn't be enticed to cheat. I did drip some when I first got it tho. Very smooth but I'm sure it will get better in another week. If it lasts that long lol.

Sent from my cotton stuffed microcoiled Android unit.

WombatNipples

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Maryland
plus.google.com
Yeah that Frankenvape sounds good!!! Who makes it?

Hey Bryan you know that small order of 130 ml I just received the beginning of this week.... Yeah I only have about 40 ml left lol. I'll be hitting you up for at least another 100 next week :) I tried to set some aside to steep but it's just not going to happen lol.

Not sent from an Apple product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread