Status
Not open for further replies.

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
Dude he just keeps smoking it lol but does a great job describing it. Enough to wear I won't try it lol :eek:

"Even my battery stinks" :p

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

Lol Yea I got that from both guys I was laughing my ... off and curious as to if it taste so bad why do you keep hitting it lol

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Lol Yea I got that from both guys I was laughing my ... off and curious as to if it taste so bad why do you keep hitting it lol

Could that be testosterone related? You wouldn't get that crap anywhere near one of my tanks. But...that was a woman reviewing crab juice.....gross!

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
BTW, this is probably the best explanation I have seen that discusses eJuice contents; short and to the point. I wish I would have seen something like when I started vaping. I didn't know that there even were different PG/VG percentages or why I would even care.

Yea I'm a subscriber of his I love his explanations short sweet and easy

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
So...I got an awesome surprise today! I got my custard and pudding in the mail today!!! I am getting one of my IBTs ready right now so I can give it a whirl right out of the mail. Normally I'm not a patient person when it comes to waiting for things but I've been doing really well at allowing all my juice steep for at least a month. I kinda surprise myself actually :). So, I'm sure I will let it steep as well but I just figured I would try some in one of my little tanks. :)

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
So...I got an awesome surprise today! I got my custard and pudding in the mail today!!! I am getting one of my IBTs ready right now so I can give it a whirl right out of the mail. Normally I'm not a patient person when it comes to waiting for things but I've been doing really well at allowing all my juice steep for at least a month. I kinda surprise myself actually :). So, I'm sure I will let it steep as well but I just figured I would try some in one of my little tanks. :)

That was pretty fast! I hear people prefer it anywhere from fresh out of the box to a month so it's tough to give steep recommendations. Trying a tank fresh is the definitely the best idea.

6 and 12mg I'm starting to get ahead on but I'm not gonna officially say it's presteeped yet. It depends on my work load and how far I get ahead. Right now though I have 500ml of each with a few days on it. Same story with the pudding. 0 and 18 is mostly made to order as they seem way less popular.

-Lord

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
That was super fast shipping! I honestly couldn't believe it myself.
Ok, so this Custard, straight out of the mail is OMG! Good!!!!!!! If it's this dang good now, I can't even imagine what it wil be like steeped! It's like a party in my mouth good! Thank you so very much, simply delicious. I will have to try the pudding as well. I will get another tank freed up for that one as well :)

That was pretty fast! I hear people prefer it anywhere from fresh out of the box to a month so it's tough to give steep recommendations. Trying a tank fresh is the definitely the best idea.

6 and 12mg I'm starting to get ahead on but I'm not gonna officially say it's presteeped yet. It depends on my work load and how far I get ahead. Right now though I have 500ml of each with a few days on it. Same story with the pudding. 0 and 18 is mostly made to order as they seem way less popular.

-Lord

Jameason

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2013
USA
e4uganu2.jpg
Guess what flavor is in here? Bryan you cant play!

Sent from my KitKat HTC One on Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread