Status
Not open for further replies.

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Yeah and I've done a lot of crafting through the years... you want to keep it to a level it is still enjoyable... but maybe we can do a little under the table that doesn't stress you guys out too much:) Seriously... I do realize if you try and sell them the quantity can be hard to keep up with. You both do beautiful work and should be proud of it....

kurora

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2011
West Texas
What kind of yarn do you usually use? I tend to use cotton cus its fire proof and I make things for a lot of fire spinners. :p

Take your pick :lol:

p1070754x.jpg

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I already have a lot of friends begging me for hats. I figured Id show you guys how to make a lanyard yourselves :) crocheting is fun guys try it out!

Not I, alas. When it comes to things sewy/lacy/yarny, I'm left-handed and all thumbs.

As a child (11) I learned how to "knit," but could NEVER catch on to the "pearl" part and as everyone who actually knits knows, if you can't pearl, you can't knit! :lol:

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
I can't crochet at all (left-handed and just not good at that sort of thing). I only ever knitted one thing (get ready for tug on heart-strings here); I knitted a piece in pale pink yarn. I had no idea how to shape anything, so just knitted a rectangle, then sewed it into a heart-shaped little cushion, trimmed the excess & filled it up. I finished it, showed it to DH and said; "It isn't perfect, but it's the best I can do and I did it with love". My daughter was born the next day. My mothering still isn't perfect, but I'm still doing the best I can do and doing it with love...

Clover~

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2010
South Dakota
if I didnt edit it it would be close to 30 minutes and have like 5 minute breaks of me sitting there crocheting. so.... believe me its funnier the way I cut out the boring dumb stuff.... Im just nervous because Im very much myself in this video and I hope you wont judge me too harshly. It's scary to expose myself like this.

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
if I didnt edit it it would be close to 30 minutes and have like 5 minute breaks of me sitting there crocheting. so.... believe me its funnier the way I cut out the boring dumb stuff.... Im just nervous because Im very much myself in this video and I hope you wont judge me too harshly. It's scary to expose myself like this.
No judgment, we promise! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread