• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Coming back from KL, Dicodes mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schue

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2015
Texas
I am not recommending it, but it might be much safer than trying to bring it through customs.

1. You could mail it to yourself but it may be confiscated if they search your package.

2. You could try to bring it hand carried through customs and risk getting searched.

3. You could hand carry it through customs and they may not search you.

Either way it is a gamble. Best of luck bro. I know it sucks, but this is Singapore.........

killthebutter

Verified Member
Dec 3, 2016
I am not recommending it, but it might be much safer than trying to bring it through customs.

1. You could mail it to yourself but it may be confiscated if they search your package.

2. You could try to bring it hand carried through customs and risk getting searched.

3. You could hand carry it through customs and they may not search you.

Either way it is a gamble. Best of luck bro. I know it sucks, but this is Singapore.........

Yea, I think mail it to myself is the safest, worst case it get confiscated but I won't get fines, since anyone can send anyone anythings.

#2 and #3 Shouldn't be a problem too, I am regulary backpacking to other countries without check in baggage, when I come back there is no xray & security officer to "welcome" me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread