Dicodes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
funny how after this item hits the classies, the pic has been removed?!?

real classy... N O T ! ! !
There was no reason to keep it up. I spoke with Dicodes via E-Mail, they viewed the pic and said the screen was normal. I removed the pic before I posted the classified ad.

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
There was no reason to keep it up. I spoke with Dicodes via E-Mail, they viewed the pic and said the screen was normal. I removed the pic before I posted the classified ad.
well alrighty then...

nothin to see here.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Um not everyone is reading your thread, and I have no issue with you doing what you are doing but I also have my doubts. I mean if you have NO pic up there that 's pretty suspicious ; Also, if someone buys it and then reads this thread, that may sort of be a problem for you, but you didn't sell the last one on ECF and I doubt you will this one, you are gonna wind up with that other site anyway, again.

If Dicodes like told you it was not a defect there is also NO REASON not to post the picture, either.

I don't think your OCD is super gone, but I guess this is why the classifieds used to be verified.

Oh well. I do not get it, really. I mean if it is SO not a problem with Dicodes, what's the issue with posting the pic? Pray tell?

Sorta... I'm not gonna call it sleazy exactly due to your OCD but I ALSO don't understand after being told it was A OK by the manufacturer why you wouldn't post the pic but well, meh. Up to you.

Anan

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Um not everyone is reading your thread, and I have no issue with you doing what you are doing but I also have my doubts. I mean if you have NO pic up there that 's pretty suspicious ; Also, if someone buys it and then reads this thread, that may sort of be a problem for you, but you didn't sell the last one on ECF and I doubt you will this one, you are gonna wind up with that other site anyway, again.

If Dicodes like told you it was not a defect there is also NO REASON not to post the picture, either.

I don't think your OCD is super gone, but I guess this is why the classifieds used to be verified.

Oh well. I do not get it, really. I mean if it is SO not a problem with Dicodes, what's the issue with posting the pic? Pray tell?

Sorta... I'm not gonna call it sleazy exactly due to your OCD but I ALSO don't understand after being told it was A OK by the manufacturer why you wouldn't post the pic but well, meh. Up to you.

Anan
Why post the pic if it's only going to bring up questions to others? They said it was normal, so why should I cause trouble for myself for no reason? I've been on here since 2011, with 100% feedback. If you're insinuating that I'm a scammer, then I beg to differ!

BTW...I was "verified" on here years ago. If they did away with the verification system, I have nothing to do with that decision.

Also, I didn't delete the post from ECF, I just removed it from my account on Post Images. Since I was told it was not an issue, I saw no reason to keep it up. You can feel the way you want to feel, I can't control that.

Last edited:

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Why post the pic if it's only going to bring up questions to others? They said it was normal, so why should I cause trouble for myself for no reason? I've been on here since 2011, with 100% feedback. If you're insinuating that I'm a scammer, then I beg to differ!

Also, I didn't delete the post from ECF, I just removed it from my account on Post Images. Since I was told it was not an issue, I saw no reason to keep it up. You can feel the way you want to feel, I can't control that.
You can disagree all you want Astro, you're not in my head and can't speak for me. If you think I'm doing something wrong, you're free to report my classified ad to a moderator. Funny how none of you all had any issue with what I was complaining about before (actually thought it was funny and making snide remarks) but now that I want to sell the mod, you want to make an issue out of it.

Last edited:

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Well good luck with the sale. I hope it goes well for you and certainly like you said, if the manufacturer said it was normal I don't see why you'd have any problems, picture or not. Like I said, it's a personal decision on your part. I am not trying to accuse you of anything. Anna

Anna,

You know how I saw what I saw? I shined a flashlight into the screen area! Otherwise I would have never saw it. That's my OCD in me, "inspection overload." I don't see how that serves a good purpose for anyone else. Anyways I don't want to fight with anyone so if this is what this thread is going to continue with, then I'm bailing out of it. I don't do flame wars online.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think you misread my post. I told you to do what you wanted and if the manufacturer said it was fine, it probably was. I wished you luck with the sale. HOW is that flaming you?

You are reading things into my posts. And yes, if I shined FLASHLIGHTS into my displays WHO KNOWS what I would find in there.

I don't need troubles from a perfectly reasonable post, so I'm outta here, you DO what you WANT which I have pretty consistently said. Sheesh. I have joked a little but I am NOT flaming you.

Gosh.

Anna

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
I think you misread my post. I told you to do what you wanted and if the manufacturer said it was fine, it probably was. I wished you luck with the sale. HOW is that flaming you?

You are reading things into my posts. And yes, if I shined FLASHLIGHTS into my displays WHO KNOWS what I would find in there.

I don't need troubles from a perfectly reasonable post, so I'm outta here, you DO what you WANT which I have pretty consistently said. Sheesh. I have joked a little but I am NOT flaming you.

Gosh.

Anna
I wasn't referring to you Anna (regarding the flaming). Flame wars mean arguing back and forth (and then some). I'm simply not going to do that here.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
You know how I saw what I saw? I shined a flashlight into the screen area!
i too just shined a light into my Provi Radi...

oh the horror of it all...

that lil hamster running so hard, i must resist the 59.8watt setting!

LOLz

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
You can disagree all you want Astro, you're not in my head and can't speak for me. If you think I'm doing something wrong, you're free to report my classified ad to a moderator. Funny how none of you all had any issue with what I was complaining about before (actually thought it was funny and making snide remarks) but now that I want to sell the mod, you want to make an issue out of it.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I just looked my display in the eye with a flashlight and... Nothing?!?

Perhaps I didn’t use the right kinda flashlight?!?

LOLz

0c09618674c581ed1380681452b426bb.jpg

53633026887be99892d8d62b4d769639.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread