Dicodes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
I can't see anything much but the photo is a bit, I think you'd have to see it in person.

Yes, I do think if it's bugging YOU you should contact Dccodes ,why not? The worst they are going to say is "We can't do anything" but if you have concerns you should at least note them. Dicodes is well renown for its customer service so while other people might be inclined to let it go or whatever, what YOU do is completely up to you. So if it is a problem for you contact Dicodes, I mean what do you have to lose? Maybe it's a genuine defect.

I will say he most perfect mod maker is not perfect. Someone was saying the last letter/symbol in TC did not quite fit the screen on a dani or dani 21700, I forget. But it turned out to be just the only way to make it work and normal.

No such thing as perfection eh? But if it seems not normal, then you should ask.

Anna

You must be blind. :lol::lol:

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
I decided to inspect my Four Dicodes, just for ....s and grins.

Nothing.

None of this.

Zero.

I think you live under a Black Cloud of mod defects.

You need to move.

I do have horrible luck when it comes to buying $$$ mods, I'm too picky for my own good.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
OH MY GOD. Well, do what you gotta do. Vaping Post again I guess. Are you going to mention the faulty display?

Honestly, I am fairly blind. I was told as a child I would be blind and I should learn braille but I told them, "Uh honestly, I have no idea why you would want me to do that NOW, sounds to me like something you do AFTER you are blind and you are hurting for entertainment, etc.

I do have contacts, now "progressive lenses" for work and ALSO well, I got me some night blindness AND I had to fix a lazy eye.

Ask anyone about the "blur" filter on my phone but yeah I'm not the one to be looking at pictures etc.
Anna

Astro is he spotted some ultra rare "Ice" provari I was selling as that,. I was just like well looks like metal to me.

Reactions: AstroTurf

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
OH MY GOD. Well, do what you gotta do. Vaping Post again I guess. Are you going to mention the faulty display?

Honestly, I am fairly blind. I was told as a child I would be blind and I should learn braille but I told them, "Uh honestly, I have no idea why you would want me to do that NOW, sounds to me like something you do AFTER you are blind and you are hurting for entertainment, etc.

I do have contacts, now "progressive lenses" for work and ALSO well, I got me some night blindness AND I had to fix a lazy eye.

Ask anyone about the "blur" filter on my phone but yeah I'm not the one to be looking at pictures etc.
Anna

Astro is he spotted some ultra rare "Ice" provari I was selling as that,. I was just like well looks like metal to me.

The display is not faulty, he said it was normal.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I’m just going to vape this:

7D225DD0-0A00-4B5D-944B-03AF6005BEDB.jpeg

It’s perfect

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I just got an unexpected gift in the mail 15 minutes ago from my Brother, a Extreme V3 23mm lol (he knew I was wanting to buy one) and I forgot to tell him I picked one up for my birthday. I will sell the 22mm, and repurchase the 25, then I'll have two Dicodes mods!

I'm a lucky guy (despite all my buying, selling & buying again). :rickroll::rickroll:
Free Money R O C K S ! ! !

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
From the looks of things (given the non-faulty display) you should probably buy like 7 and sell the six you don't like, as without shipping costs for each mod, you might actually make money on selling the six you don't. Lol.

Anna
I could never afford to do that and you know ECF would NEVER go for that! :evil::evil:

Last edited:
  • Creative
Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread