COMING SOON - CUSTOM 500ml bottles made by Clark Personally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Someone come up with a blueberry something or other and I'd be down to buy some! Wish I could afford 500mls, I'd come up with my own!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blueberry Yogurt would be excellent.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I feel a Katy's Virus group buy coming on!

2x the tobacco flavoring, and half the sweetener - that's the profile, that's how Katy likes TV. I've said many times - most or all of our liquid is like a 6-7 out of 10 on the "sweet scale." KV takes it down closer to 4-5. Solid fresh, too.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Birthday is coming up, may be time to get some butterscotch pudding or banana pudding. Decisions decisions. I don't care how much da or pa or crack or whatever the hell else you put in there. I just want that old juice back.

Happy to oblige this - MAXVG?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
One order 2000 mls that's legit!!! :D (Cause I gotat get 2.) :thumbs:

The more any particular batch gets, the less is going to cost everyone. I will negotiate - if, say, 10 people want to take 500ml bottles, we could work out some crazy pricing. Start sign-ups?

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
2x the tobacco flavoring, and half the sweetener - that's the profile, that's how Katy likes TV. I've said many times - most or all of our liquid is like a 6-7 out of 10 on the "sweet scale." KV takes it down closer to 4-5. Solid fresh, too.

should just start calling it Speshul K' . . . . .

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Ok, all this talk, but can you say WHEN... :D

I am going into work tomorrow to work on this - there's just a few more pieces I need in the lab to pull it off. Doing this is a measure of my consistency... this was how I started Nicoticket. I used to mix 15ml bottles by hand with 1-3-5-10ml syringes until my hands got clammy. Every time I sent out a new receive I keep a bottle for myself, and then I vape them. The new permanent flavors will likely come out of this burst of creativity. I am really looking forward to what some of you can come up with, honestly... I mean, the sky is the limit! I have a palate that will impress... the ENTIRE LINE from 3 of the biggest flavor houses in the world... + all my base flavoring and experience customizing bottles. I generally hit the mark the first time.

I am really looking forward to the tobacco requests because I have some NET that will tear down with the best of them. ...and then there's the vanilla!~

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
LMAO - Hey Keithu! Heloo also xz2tsx

It's been a while, but it's been good to see you hittin' the thread again!

I may have to look in to this deal, even though I've got a boatload of juice still waiting to be used. As a matter of fact, there is about a 100ml of H1N1 left from our first deal and an almost full bottle of radio' . . . . ;)

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
:tumble:
I am going into work tomorrow to work on this - there's just a few more pieces I need in the lab to pull it off. Doing this is a measure of my consistency... this was how I started Nicoticket. I used to mix 15ml bottles by hand with 1-3-5-10ml syringes until my hands got clammy. Every time I sent out a new receive I keep a bottle for myself, and then I vape them. The new permanent flavors will likely come out of this burst of creativity. I am really looking forward to what some of you can come up with, honestly... I mean, the sky is the limit! I have a palate that will impress... the ENTIRE LINE from 3 of the biggest flavor houses in the world... + all my base flavoring and experience customizing bottles. I generally hit the mark the first time.

I am really looking forward to the tobacco requests because I have some NET that will tear down with the best of them. ...and then there's the vanilla!~
Pineapple upside down cake.........:tumble:

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Sounds like perfection to me:D

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread