COMING SOON - CUSTOM 500ml bottles made by Clark Personally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
bit late on this post haha, but sounds like a great deal for Nicoticket. I've been on an unflavored kick for a while. I don't know if I could vape or pick a flavor I'd like 500ml of :p I'd struggle to afford it honestly, finished college finally and trying to save money is my priority sadly. Will be curious to see everyone posting pictures of their bottles of their concoctions

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
This would be an awesome deal for someone who is still hanging on to their BOGO!

Not sure I could handle a bogo on those - still unsure I want to do it at all, truthfully. With all the regulatory goings-on, seems like we are best served by concentrating on advocacy. The situation for small business in the vape industry is very much in flux - hard to know what the outcome will be and we're running out of time. There is persistent pressure on the FDA to issue guidance and make a decision...

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
Not sure I could handle a bogo on those - still unsure I want to do it at all, truthfully. With all the regulatory goings-on, seems like we are best served by concentrating on advocacy. The situation for small business in the vape industry is very much in flux - hard to know what the outcome will be and we're running out of time. There is persistent pressure on the FDA to issue guidance and make a decision...

can we call the white house numerous times? called yesterday...just curious

I agree that we need advocacy more now than ever...so if you decide to hold off on this, it is COMPLETELY understandable

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Totally understand this ^ :)

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA

I've been holding off on replenishing my Virus stock in hopes of the big bottles happening for Katy's Virus.

I'll show my support of this by placing an order:D

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I've been holding off on replenishing my Virus stock in hopes of the big bottles happening for Katy's Virus.

I'll show my support of this by placing an order:D

Same here, and I'm down to 1/4 bottle and then my Virus gauge will read empty. Stay away from SE Texas if that happens. :lol:

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Same here, and I'm down to 1/4 bottle and then my Virus gauge will read empty. Stay away from SE Texas if that happens. :lol:

2015-02-06 18.32.01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread