Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Yeah it's pretty dusty so it wouldn't break the parts at all just would need cleaning more regularly than normal? And yes it can get very cold out here in the fields in winter but the tank and stick would be in my pocket all times other than when vaping
No, it wouldn't break the parts (that I can envision). Yes, more cleaning would be necessary.

The only thing about keeping it in your pocket is that if you are doing a lot of bending you could "snap" the tank off the mod. You'll have to be careful with that.

vapinkath

Sep 7, 2015
Hey guys my names Jim I'm just coming up to my 23rd birthday and think it's about time I changed the way I look at life!

I've been smoking since I was 13 years old and over the past 10 years I've tried multiple quitting techniques from patches to oral sprays and all have not even touched the sides of the problem, I heard from a friend about e cigs an thought it may be worth a try!

Basically what I want to know is the e cig market is a huge and weird place to me , so many models so many liquids, as a brand new person trying e cigs what should I be spending my money on to get the best start at this?

Thank you very much for your time and effort

Jim
A great way to learn about vaping imho is to watch lots of YouTube videos...at least for me, I learn best by watching vids than reading words unless I have a bit of knowledge and have questions...

jks89

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2015
Vermont, USA
Would it be viable to take the tank off everytime?

Viable, but a bit of a PITA. As far as the dustyness, it might be worth sticking a foam earplug or something in the drip tip to keep anything from going down it. If it's in your pocket, I don't think the dustyness would be too much of an issue otherwise unless you usually end the day with pockets full of dust.

You could also carry a ziploc bag or something to put the tank in, depending on if you expect to have a vape break or if you just pull it out for a drag every so often.

Dean boy

Sep 8, 2015
Hey guys my names Jim I'm just coming up to my 23rd birthday and think it's about time I changed the way I look at life!

I've been smoking since I was 13 years old and over the past 10 years I've tried multiple quitting techniques from patches to oral sprays and all have not even touched the sides of the problem, I heard from a friend about e cigs an thought it may be worth a try!

Basically what I want to know is the e cig market is a huge and weird place to me , so many models so many liquids, as a brand new person trying e cigs what should I be spending my money on to get the best start at this?

Thank you very much for your time and effort

Jim
Hi Jim I recently quit smoking myself by vaping I am using a cool fire iv (4) by innokin as the volts and watts are adjustable to suit your needs . I use a liquid with 18mg nicotine as I was smoking around 20 to 30 a day and have not craved a cigarette since but I would advise keeping away from tobacco flavours as you will never find a liquid that taste like your favourite smokes . Find a flavour that you like and stick with it . Menthol is a good place to start or if you have a sweet tooth Chefs Vapour do some awesome flavours my personal favourite is highly davidson that tastes like vanilla custard and strawberries . Good luck

Kristen_C

Sep 8, 2015
I was lucky to find an awesome vape shop after reading reviews online. The store owner was incredibly helpful and walked me through everything I needed to know. Try checking out what's around you locally!

Oh! Forgot to mention that I love watching YouTube videos as well AbbyVapes, RubyRoo, GrimmGreen and RipTrippers are some of my favorite. It's super easy to get caught up in this new culture, that's for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread