Status
Not open for further replies.

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
An 80-year old man walks into the doctor's office for his regular check-up.
The doctor says to him, "Ahh, Ted, how are you feeling?" "Great," says the old man. "I have an 18-year old wife, and she's pregnant with my child." The doctor gives a concerned look and says to Ted, "Ted, let me tell you a story. See, I have this hunter friend and early one morning, he goes out hunting, but is in such a hurry that he grabs his umbrella instead of his gun. So, as he is hunting, he spots a beaver. He aims at the beaver with his umbrella and shoots at it. Bam! The beaver falls dead to the ground.""What?!" cries the old man. "Why that's impossible! Someone else must have shot the beaver.""Exactly," says the doctor.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years.
The Wizard says, 'Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you.'
The old man says without hesitation, 'I now pronounce you man and wife.'

Reactions: spacekitty

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
PEEPING TOM

This girl I know lives on the 4th floor of an apartment,
and even though it is a fairly good neighborhood,
she has been having trouble with a Peeping Tom
that lives next door...

Every time she goes out on her balcony to catch a bit of sun while
wearing her bikini, this Peeping Tom looks over from his balcony
as soon as she removes her top, and stares at her...

She has complained to the superintendent about this
Peeping Tom, but he says she must have positive proof
before he can do a thing --

She FINALLY got a picture of him while he was staring at her........

PeepingTom.jpg~original

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Three little boys are sitting on the porch. One says, ‘My daddy smokes, and he can blow smoke rings.’ The second pipes up, ‘Well, my dad smokes, and he can blow smoke out of his ears.’ Not to be outdone, the third says, ‘My dad can blow smoke out of his .....’ ‘Have you actually seen him do that?’ ask his friends. ‘No,’ he says. ‘But I’ve seen the tobacco stains on his undies.’

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
While shopping for vacation clothes, my husband and I passed a display of bathing suits. It had been at least ten years and twenty pounds since I had even considered buying a bathing suit, so I sought my husband's advice. 'What do you think?' I asked. 'Should I get a bikini or an all-in-one?'
'Better get a bikini,' he replied. 'You'd never get it all in one.'
He's still in intensive care.

Reactions: WifeyCO

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Little April was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?" When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep. A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. "JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT F*****G THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ....!" The Teacher fainted.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I couldn't help but over-hear two guys in their mid-twenties while sitting at a bar.
One of the guys says to his buddy, "Man you look tired."
His buddy says, "Dude I'm exhausted. My girlfriend and I have sex all the time. I just don't know what to do."
Another guy about my age (72), sitting a couple of stools down had also over-heard the conversation. He looked over at the two young men and with the wisdom of years says, "Marry her. That'll put a stop to that it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread