Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
I guess it's legal in RI. I got my landlord, who also happens to be a Providence police officer into vaping.

Any of you ever "corrupt" the law with something the FDA wants to ban? I say the more in law enforcement that gets involved, the better. :D

"Phht, you want us to serve a search warrant and confiscate the guys e-cigs? Do it yourself." ;)

ArizonaVapin

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2009
US, AZ
I guess it's legal in RI. I got my landlord, who also happens to be a Providence police officer into vaping.

Any of you ever "corrupt" the law with something the FDA wants to ban? I say the more in law enforcement that gets involved, the better. :D

"Phht, you want us to serve a search warrant and confiscate the guys e-cigs? Do it yourself." ;)

Na. Then the cops will just pull me over and "confiscate" my stuff. :p

jonw

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
McCalla, AL
Yea I have a friend who is a cop and he smokes showed it to him and the first thing he said whats that a pinch hitter, he wasn't the one who almost arrested me though it was a different cop. I mean I love my titan but it drives me up the wall when people are like that looks just like a pinch hitter and of course you no what people ask is can you use it as a vaporizer for a different purpose.

Tallgirl1974

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Loganville, Ga
We call them one hitters- never heard the term pitch hitter. All the paraphernalia we carry with our ecigs does make me feel like I am doing illegal stuff or something. Cops have yet to say anything to me though. I was mixing juice the other day, boiling tips, and organizing my tackle box and a friend stopped by and said it really did look like I was cooking illegal stuff in the kitchen.
The upkeep with these things is nuts- I cant believe we all want to be non smokers so badly that we go thru the rituals and maintenance. I think we deserve a round of applause and someone in this stupid country needs to realize the extremes we will go to and hook us up with some working units. Like, yesterday, please.

WendyM

ECF Veteran
I cant believe we all want to be non smokers so badly that we go thru the rituals and maintenance.

It's better than dealing with the upkeep of the oxygen concentrators, tanks, CPAP machines, and tubes running all over the house. My grandmother did.

And lawdy forbid-- the power being down for more than a few hours, even if you have battery backups or a generator. Oh and don't ever expect delivery or maintenance if it even looks like it's going to snow (that's when they get all the emergency calls.)

I'll take the e-cigs anyday. :)

jonw

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
McCalla, AL
We call them one hitters- never heard the term pitch hitter. All the paraphernalia we carry with our ecigs does make me feel like I am doing illegal stuff or something. Cops have yet to say anything to me though. I was mixing juice the other day, boiling tips, and organizing my tackle box and a friend stopped by and said it really did look like I was cooking illegal stuff in the kitchen.
The upkeep with these things is nuts- I cant believe we all want to be non smokers so badly that we go thru the rituals and maintenance. I think we deserve a round of applause and someone in this stupid country needs to realize the extremes we will go to and hook us up with some working units. Like, yesterday, please.

Well lets just hope they never become illegal in the US then we would have a real mess lol, the cop looks in my car is that a e-cig setting in your car, yes officer, step out of the car now! Oh man imagine dealing with that mess.

Then think about afterwords haha if they managed to search your house and all the other e-cig parts and all the juice most of us has stocked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread