Council of Vapor Mini Volt, the ultimate stealth box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
c42a2610740f37c27f2e00728a9bcc7c.jpg

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
This tank better then the kanger top tank nano?
I have the nano seems pretty good
Just wondering if there's a better one for this little mod

I do not like the tank that comes with the kit. It requires much more power than 40 Watts.

I really like the Pico. It's perfect for the mod.

Reactions: skullfreak

Tony80

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2015
Had mine for a week now, working fine. Got the gunmetal, only because local vape shop didnt have white.

I like the tank that comes with kit, but it does get some condensation build up occassionally. It holds 2ml, and I have to refill halfway through the night. Flavor comes through perfectly.
Decent clouds, for those that care.

Runnning at 20-27w depending on juice, I get very close to 2hour usage time, which is perfect for drive to and from + breaks at work. I chain vape whiile driving, then probably 20ish puffs 3x for breaks.

Certainly not an all day device, great pocket vape for night out or commuting.

Denny Krane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Hershey,PA
Or simply just turn off the device before hand :) when you plug it in to charge, it turns itself back on anyways ;) - which I may not be an expert, but feel is that part of coding is what reacts and may be part of the charging glitch.

I've had it happen only once, then looked In to it about others having "wierd issues"
Came up with the theory that it had to do with plugging it in as the screen turned off and decided to test it. Was able to recreate the glitch 3 times, so I could accurately assess the issue. Since then I knew the cause and learned to just avoid it. - nucense for sure, but nothing hugely wrong to warrant the though of never buying the mod.
mine wont charge

Reactions: Nettiefitz

Nettiefitz

Mar 18, 2016
The Eleaf Picos are now shipping from some US sites. Just bought one an hour a go from MVS.
OOOOO! I came so very close to requesting the pico for my bday but instead decided upon the mini volt. So far so good with the MV (knock on wood) but now I'm thinking....hmmmm....Mother's Day IS right around the corner & those little picos are adorable....lol. Good luck with your new pico,enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread