Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Well Clark,

What a fantastic discount. Thank you! I've been meaning to drip my little finger into your juice line and try some for the last 2.5 years. /blush /lol

A 60 of Virus and Frenilla today should get me started on my journey. BTW, thanks for deploying Age Verification on your site.

:)

Welcome to the family SeniorBoy! I hope you enjoy the liquid - TV is one of my personal favorites (and, STILL my #1 ADV). The Cure and Radio are definitely worth a try, also, if you are saving your BOGO coupon!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
My order came today! What a great surprise since this is what the USPS did for updates :confused:
Zie34cS.jpg

The PBC, Band Camp, and GCD all smell wonderful :drool:
Thanks guys

This is pretty typical - fortunately, it shows up 98% of the time!

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
How do you like the eVic VT?
It's not bad. Still getting used to the temperature control aspect of it. Not digging the tank that it came with and its wildly inconsistent heads but the mod works really well. It feels like a tank and the pics doesn't do it justice.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
So whats up with The Cure Kent, are you making more? Please say yes. It is freaking heaven and has made me not like my Boba's Bounty anymore. It should for sure stay in the lineup.

Of course we are making more. The Cure is a hit. Things are nutty right now though - the Anniversary Sale kinda wore everyone out!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I forgot to use this opportunity:( I still have BOGO though. Any expiration date for that code?

There's no expiration on that code - all we ask is that people don't abuse it and try to use it more than ONCE. That said - the whole concept is that you get cheap liquid if you share the Nicoticket love. Share the business cards with your friends - and tag a couple 10 bottles on their order! :) Referrals = cheap juice!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
There's no expiration on that code - all we ask is that people don't abuse it and try to use it more than ONCE. That said - the whole concept is that you get cheap liquid if you share the Nicoticket love. Share the business cards with your friends - and tag a couple 10 bottles on their order! :) Referrals = cheap juice!

Translation: There's really no limit to the number of times you can get 50% off if you share the love! Just do it with integrity and do it for the right reason - to help guide others to an alternative to traditional analog cigarettes!~

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
The USPS updated their tracking system a couple weeks ago and is why some peeps are seeing lack of tracking info. I think they are running into a ton of glitches. No wonder they are 13B in the hole. Here's what mine looks like today:

Attachments

• usps.png
    usps.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 39

Richu75

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
The USPS updated their tracking system a couple weeks ago and is why some peeps are seeing lack of tracking info. I think they are running into a ton of glitches. No wonder they are 13B in the hole. Here's what mine looks like today:

I'll top that:

341e7e68e4fffdb2d67c96ee97193ad0.jpg

Got it today, but no updates since last monday.

Unothegreat

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2015
I think I'm going to order a few bottles to try out some of the flavors. Everybody here raves about Nicoticket, so I figured I had to try it. I didn't order big bottles since I'm not sure about it, but if I like them, I will DEFINITELY be ordering some big bottles in the future.

DanielKF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Of course we are making more. The Cure is a hit. Things are nutty right now though - the Anniversary Sale kinda wore everyone out!~

Nice, I guess my 3mg bottles may be steeping for awhile then. Actually, my dumb@$$ should have just ordered 12 and 3 mg and I could have made my own 6mg.

LONG LIVE SUPERMAN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread