Anniversary Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California
Order#66934,Anybody know about how long before this ships(awaiting shipment)since ordered monday.Only reason asking will be going out of town 6-21 for a week.Know they are overloaded from sale just wanted to make plans if not going to be here before I leave.

Unfortunately(based on point of view), I bet they got pretty slammed. The Lead time guidance on the site hasnt been updated since Monday, so I bet they are just scrambling right now to keep up.

You got me beat by about 250 (I'm order 67183).

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Order#66934,Anybody know about how long before this ships(awaiting shipment)since ordered monday.Only reason asking will be going out of town 6-21 for a week.Know they are overloaded from sale just wanted to make plans if not going to be here before I leave.
Do you have a login set up for USPS? It will show you all post office packages inbound to your address with a scan history. It usually has an estimated delivery date as well.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Unfortunately(based on point of view), I bet they got pretty slammed. The Lead time guidance on the site hasnt been updated since Monday, so I bet they are just scrambling right now to keep up.

You got me beat by about 250 (I'm order 67183).

I updated at noon today my friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California
Well from the looks of it glad to hear the sale was a success and that you had a moment to stick your head up!

It's crazy when your SUPER DUPER fast ship times get turned into simply SUPER fast ship times.... we customers are too dang demanding... haha

Now it doesnt look like my order went out yet.. so please dont spit in my bottles for being a smart ........

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Well from the looks of it glad to hear the sale was a success and that you had a moment to stick your head up!

It's crazy when your SUPER DUPER fast ship times get turned into simply SUPER fast ship times.... we customers are too dang demanding... haha

Now it doesnt look like my order went out yet.. so please dont spit in my bottles for being a smart ........

Haha, spit in your bottles? Never! Maybe lick the label!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
Got my juice today!! :banana: Thanks so much Clark and crew!

2016-06-16%2017.02.46.jpg

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com

We did indeed get slammed with orders this week. LoL! I'm sorry we haven't updated guidance - I've been helping the guys pick and pack all this week and forgot to update. We intend to get all orders that are placed before 10:00am Friday, June 17th - in the mail the same day. Which means all orders that were placed this week - will ship today if they haven't already. Thank you so much for your understanding and patience! :)

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Got my order today:) and didn't in earlier post mean to sound like I was impatient just that I was going out of town and wanted to know if someone possibly knew if it would be past 6/21.Have ordered from them before and has always been prompt delivery,but with big sale knew possibly would take longer.

Anyways thanks so much for the free bottle of creme brulee with order!Quick question a couple of bottles I got including freebee were born on date 12/14,what is the shelf life 2 years?Very well steeped :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Got my order today:) and didn't in earlier post mean to sound like I was impatient just that I was going out of town and wanted to know if someone possibly knew if it would be past 6/21.Have ordered from them before and has always been prompt delivery,but with big sale knew possibly would take longer.

Anyways thanks so much for the free bottle of creme brulee with order!Quick question a couple of bottles I got including freebee were born on date 12/14,what is the shelf life 2 years?Very well steeped :)

Heya Dale! Thank you for stopping in and saying hello! We got slammed with orders from the anniversary - I am glad we were able to get bottles in your hand before you left town!

You are very welcome for the free bottle! To answer your question - yes - the shelf life on the bottles is (2) years. I am not sure I would consider them anymore steeped than a fresh bottle though - with the amber brown glass bottles, and our meticulous storage practices, a bottle that comes fresh off the speed steeper is virtually indistinguishable from a bottle that is a year old (or more). So, treat all the bottles as if they are fresh (regardless of the born on date - which is mostly irrelevant). I hope that helps!

Best,

~C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread